Author Topic: yall see the new hurricanes?  (Read 543 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: yall see the new hurricanes?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 09:00:22 PM »
Everything except the logo is dope. I'd get em but they're gonna get burned out quik

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 11:18:37 PM »

kemizt

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 04:00:28 AM »
I'll stick with my jordan's or random nikes whatever ,thank
No fucking skating shoes on me  it's sucks , plus too many wannabes skaters are wearing this type of shoes
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

ABN

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 05:17:23 AM »
plus too many wannabes skaters are wearing this type of shoes
???
that´s like sayin that too many wanna b-ballers are wearing b-ball shoes lol(Jordan´s,AI's etc).

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
???
that´s like sayin that too many wanna b-ballers are wearing b-ball shoes lol(Jordan´s,AI's etc).
Well  actually i ain't a wannabe,secondly i don't wear em that much, from time to time in special occasions u know most of the time i stick with my air force or sum shit like that

I don't know where u live but to me, in my town, I see wannabes skaters everywhere girls,boys they don't even skate,im pretty sure they don't know what's a ''grab'' or sum shit like that lol.

I spent lot of times with skaters back then u know, in skateparks watching em & hanging around & i never felt to wear this type of shoe...this is ridiculous.

im out
My soundcloud !

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 09:42:34 AM »
???
Well  actually i ain't a wannabe,secondly i don't wear em that much, from time to time in special occasions u know most of the time i stick with my air force or sum shit like that

I don't know where u live but to me, in my town, I see wannabes skaters everywhere girls,boys they don't even skate,im pretty sure they don't know what's a ''grab'' or sum shit like that lol.

I spent lot of times with skaters back then u know, in skateparks watching em & hanging around & i never felt to wear this type of shoe...this is ridiculous.

im out

so you have to skateboard to wear skater shoes? does that mean if you wear quicksilver or billabong or whatever the brands are that you have to surf? you gotta tag if you wear ecko? ;D

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 09:43:56 AM »
and for the shoes.. for some reason they look kinda "cheap". i dont know why thats just what i get from looking at them

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
???

im out

so you have to skateboard to wear skater shoes?

hmm YES ....my personal opinion but i know u don't share it it's all good
My soundcloud !

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 11:41:37 AM »
Yeah these ones look dope, I didn't like the first ones that came out.