Author Topic: Champions League Final- Barcelona vs Arsenal  (Read 907 times)

mauzip

Re: Champions League Final- Barcelona vs Arsenal
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 07:36:47 AM »
Jome you're just talking shit because those norway niggas fucked up majorly.

You're just mad because that German crackhead got sent off.
CLEAREST RED CARD I've seen this year, if anything, Lehmann killed the game.

The Ref did what he had to do.
Some times it seems like it's only Mac & Javi and a few others who know their Football in here.. :-\

Shut the fuck up, just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean I don't know football, as my opinion is absolutely rational.
What he did was a red card, normally. BUT IF THE FOULED TEAM HAS AN ADVANTAGE WHEN YOU LET THE GAME GO ON THE REF DOESNT HAVE TO USE HIS WHISTLE. If you don't know that rule, then YOU don't know football. Barca shot a goal. So they had an advantage. Letting that goal count and not calling Lehmann for a foul is TOTALLY within the rules. Why else you think Barca players were pissed off? It would have been a red card if Barca didn't get that goal. But the did. So you can let that fucking goal count instead of the foul. THIS IS A RULE, not some crap Im pulling out of my ass.

The ref could've given that red card after the goal was made.

Jome

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 07:49:59 AM »
Shut the fuck up, just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean I don't know football, as my opinion is absolutely rational.
What he did was a red card, normally. BUT IF THE FOULED TEAM HAS AN ADVANTAGE WHEN YOU LET THE GAME GO ON THE REF DOESNT HAVE TO USE HIS WHISTLE. If you don't know that rule, then YOU don't know football. Barca shot a goal. So they had an advantage. Letting that goal count and not calling Lehmann for a foul is TOTALLY within the rules. Why else you think Barca players were pissed off? It would have been a red card if Barca didn't get that goal. But the did. So you can let that fucking goal count instead of the foul. THIS IS A RULE, not some crap Im pulling out of my ass.

Still convinced Guily was in a offside position, so there goes your whole theory.
You sound heated.. you must be mad nervous knowing that the nervewreck Lehmann will be keeping the German goal in World Cup.  :D

And like Mauz said, the ref could have given red card PLUS allowing the goal (if he wasn't offside).
Now, that would have been killing the game off, just be thankful that he did a wise decision.

I saw a poll in a online newspaper, asking "Was it right that Lehmann was sent off?", 69% answered yes, 31% no.
32.000 votes speaks for itself. (I bet mostly Arsenal fans answered no in that poll)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 07:56:22 AM »

Still convinced Guily was in a offside position, so there goes your whole theory.
You sound heated.. you must be mad nervous knowing that the nervewreck Lehmann will be keeping the German goal in World Cup.  :D

And like Mauz said, the ref could have given red card PLUS allowing the goal (if he wasn't offside).
Now, that would have been killing the game off, just be thankful that he did a wise decision.

I saw a poll in a online newspaper, asking "Was it right that Lehmann was sent off?", 69% answered yes, 31% no.
32.000 votes speaks for itself. (I bet mostly Arsenal fans answered no in that poll)

If Guily was in an offside position, which I don't think, then I agree with what the ref did. That, however, is hypothetically speaking cause I don't think it was offside.
BTW, Barca's first goal was indeed offside, another crucial mistake by the refs.
Next, Im a Bayern-Fan, so I support Kahn... not so much of a Lehmann fan. Im pissed off cause I was keen on seeing a great CL finale, and it turned out as a piece of shit game because of the decisions the refs made.
I was heated because you implied I don't know shit about football, which was completely inadequate and sassy on your behalf.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 08:05:25 AM »
BTW, Barca's first goal was indeed offside, another crucial mistake by the refs.
Next, Im a Bayern-Fan, so I support Kahn... not so much of Lehmann fan. Im pissed off cause I was keen on seeing a great CL finale, and it turned out as a piece of shit game because of the decisions the refs made.
I was heated because you implied I don't know shit about football, which was completely inadequate and sassy on your behalf.

1st goal in slow-motion & freezed frames, shows that it's a 50-50 situation.
The last Arse-player & the Barca-player is pretty much on the same line, Eto'o's chest/head might be in a offside position, but the rest of the body is on the same line, plus the Arse-players arm is closer to the goal than Eto'o is... 50/50 situation, and the rules say that if there's any doubt about the offside, then the game will continue.

Again you say that the refs ruined the game, but Lehmann did a red card tackle, Eboue was diving in a convincing manner that lead to a goal on the free-kick, and Deco & Ronaldinho also dived, so the players did more cheating to ruin the game, than the refs, imo, but then again you might be accustomed to diving and see it as part of the game.. ?

Jome

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 08:10:05 AM »
UEFA Communication Director William Gaillard: "The Red Card was absolutely correct according to the rules."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 08:10:51 AM »
Calling for a free-kick when Eboue dived was also a crucial mistake by the refs. Of course players sometimes do nasty shit in order to win a game, but it's the duty of the refs to deal with that. Eboue should have gotten a yellow card instead of a free-kick. Seriously why do you defend them just cause they're from your country? Lol. It's not like they were crooked, they just did a bad job. Doesn't mean they are bad people, they just suck at doing their jobs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 08:16:25 AM »
Calling for a free-kick when Eboue dived was also a crucial mistake by the refs. Of course players sometimes do nasty shit in order to win a game, but it's the duty of the refs to deal with that. Eboue should have gotten a yellow card instead of a free-kick.

I agree, but you know as well as me, that we both needed 2 replays in slow-motion to see it, it looked like a free-kick before we saw the replays.

Seriously why do you defend them just cause they're from your country? Lol. It's not like they were crooked, they just did a bad job. Doesn't mean they are bad people, they just suck at doing their jobs.

I'm not defending them because they're from my country, but because they did a good job, except on the Eboue-situation, and possibly on Henry's yellow card.
In todays game, it's impossible to do a flawless job with players diving, cheating, shirt pulling, etc. but they did right on the red card, and on Barca's goals, whereas the Arsenal goal should never have been, because of Eboue's diving..

Bomb-A®

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »
he blew the whistle the moment lehman brought eto down...and thats the way it should be

when something like that happens you dont wait to see what's gonna happen...you blow ther whiste and pull the card out...it was the most obvious red i've seen in ages

playing the advantage is out of the question...there's no way the ref could let that offence go unpinished...to me, giving the goal was never an option

and imo (to my recollection) the ref only made 2 bad decisions in the entire game, henry's yellow card and the freekick that resulted in arsenal's goal.

btw, if i ever see andy gray i'm gonna knock his teeth in....he ruined a perfectly good game with his biased, childish comments...too bad we have to listen to lousy sky sports commenary all season  where the commentators can't get off the english clubs' nuts...and i was a neutral, i can only imagine what barca fans were thinking...i had half a mind to watch the game on mute

peace

Jome

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 08:25:13 AM »
^^ On point. 1+

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 09:06:06 AM »
btw, if i ever see andy gray i'm gonna knock his teeth in....he ruined a perfectly good game with his biased, childish comments...too bad we have to listen to lousy sky sports commenary all season  where the commentators can't get off the english clubs' nuts...and i was a neutral, i can only imagine what barca fans were thinking...i had half a mind to watch the game on mute

what was he saying?

i was watchin a different channel
NO MORE WAR

Bomb-A®

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2006, 08:45:58 AM »
^^ stuff like its 12 on 10 and the ref must be wearing a barca jersey inside....even when he complemented barca, he managed to twist it in a way that makes arsenal look good...fuckin cry baby...fuck him....he should stick to doing commentary on fifa games....there's no place for biased commentators in sports, esp when u know youre being watched by a worldwide audience

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2006, 08:47:39 AM »
^^ stuff like its 12 on 10 and the ref must be wearing a barca jersey inside....even when he complemented barca, he managed to twist it in a way that makes arsenal look good...fuckin cry baby...fuck him....he should stick to doing commentary on fifa games....there's no place for biased commentators in sports, esp when u know youre being watched by a worldwide audience

peace

I FUCKING HATE ANDY GRAY  "GOOD HIT"  SOMEONE MUST KILL HIM
NO MORE WAR