Author Topic: Hittman  (Read 278 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hittman
« on: May 17, 2006, 03:38:37 PM »
I wrote a Bishop thread and Hittman came up a lot. Now i wanna know what happened to him did he have beef with Dre or just get dropped? I mean  he was on like what 5 or 6 tracks off 2001 so obviously Dre thought he was gona be somehting big??

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hittman
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 04:39:03 PM »
he left in 2002, prob due to his album not bein too good, interscope didnt think they oculd make enough money off him
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
watch out for the interview on Dubcnn :)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 12:58:44 AM »
watch out for the interview on Dubcnn :)
daaamn!! im looking forward to read that shit!!I hope Hittman will come with some new shit in the future :o

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 05:28:03 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 08:05:39 AM »
I mean  he was on like what 5 or 6 tracks off 2001 so obviously Dre thought he was gona be somehting big??

Nine, actually.

But Dre obviously realized his mistake.  Face it...Hittman didn't have any commercial potential, and he wasn't that good a rapper.  He shouldn't have been on the album as much as he was; it annoyed the shit outta me.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 09:20:14 AM »
I mean  he was on like what 5 or 6 tracks off 2001 so obviously Dre thought he was gona be somehting big??

Nine, actually.

But Dre obviously realized his mistake.  Face it...Hittman didn't have any commercial potential, and he wasn't that good a rapper.  He shouldn't have been on the album as much as he was; it annoyed the shit outta me.
I think hes a damn good rapper, he's got a lot of charisma and wit.  But, maybe he didn't have enough commercial appeal.  Still drop the fuckin album though, anything Dre affilliated will at least move 500k units, so is that so bad?