Author Topic: Fed-up Drogba eyes European move  (Read 302 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Fed-up Drogba eyes European move
« on: May 19, 2006, 05:42:57 AM »

Fed-up Drogba eyes European move

Chelsea's Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba says he wants to leave English football because he is fed up with the criticism he has received.

The 28-year-old, who cost £24m from Marseille in 2004, had to issue a retraction recently after admitting diving and scoring with his hand.

"I want to move on and avoid all the pressure and scandals. Those things hurt my feelings," he told the Sun.

"Anywhere I go, the Champions League will be there waiting for me."

Drogba was Chelsea's second top scorer last season with 16 goals as they won their second consecutive Premiership title.

But he made headlines for the wrong reasons when he told a Match of the Day interview that "somtimes I dive, sometimes I stand", before correcting the comment.

In the same interview, after a 2-0 win over Manchester City, he admitted handling the ball as he scored one of the goals.

"Yes, it was handball, but that's part of the game," he said.

"If City had done it, no-one would have mentioned it. But everyone is out to make a big mess about Chelsea."

Drogba has indicated he would like to move to Italy.
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fed-up Drogba eyes European move
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 06:15:39 AM »
He'll probably go to Milan or Inter.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 07:42:28 AM »
if Chelsea gets Shevchenko than AC could be an option for him

ABN

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 08:21:35 AM »
well Chelsea will lose a grip of money anyway coz they won´t get those 40 million euros or whatever it was they paid for him.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 09:01:47 AM »
shevchenko is worth more....and a better player

so i dont think chelsea would mind that swap

peace

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 10:21:16 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4996352.stm

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says striker Didier Drogba has no chance of leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.
The 28-year-old Ivorian said he wanted to quit the Premiership but Mourinho says they would not sell him.

"He has two years left on his deal and we consider him to be not negotiable," said Mourinho. "He has no chance of leaving. He has to play for Chelsea.

"If he plays with happiness, fantastic, because we get the best of him. If not, he doesn't play. It's his problem."

Chelsea have been linked with a move for AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko, but Mourinho admits the Italian giants are unlikely to sell the 29-year-old Ukrainian.

Last Updated: Friday, 19 May 2006, 13:18 GMT 14:18 UK 

E-mail this to a friend   Printable version 

Mourinho will prevent Drogba exit 

Drogba's behaviour has threatened to overshadow his goalscoring
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says striker Didier Drogba has no chance of leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.
The 28-year-old Ivorian said he wanted to quit the Premiership but Mourinho says they would not sell him.

"He has two years left on his deal and we consider him to be not negotiable," said Mourinho. "He has no chance of leaving. He has to play for Chelsea.

"If he plays with happiness, fantastic, because we get the best of him. If not, he doesn't play. It's his problem."

Chelsea have been linked with a move for AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko, but Mourinho admits the Italian giants are unlikely to sell the 29-year-old Ukrainian.

I want to move on and avoid all the pressure and scandals. Those things hurt my feelings

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba

He added: "As for Shevchenko, we would like to bring him, but he's a Milan player and he has a long-term contract with them.

"Milan have the power, like we have the power with Drogba, and my feeling is that they don't want to sell and they will keep him.

"I like the player and I would like to have him - but a lot of clubs want Drogba and they can't have him."

Drogba, who cost £24m from Marseille in 2004, came in for heavy criticism during his second season in England.

He recently had to issue a retraction after admitting diving and scoring with his hand during a Premiership match against Manchester City.

"I want to move on and avoid all the pressure and scandals. Those things hurt my feelings," Drogba told the Sun.

"Anywhere I go, the Champions League will be there waiting for me."

While Mourinho has told Drogba that he will not be allowed to leave the champions, the Chelsea boss is prepared to listen to offers for five other squad members.

Hernan Crespo, Eidur Gudjohnsen, Carlton Cole, Lenny Pidgeley and Glen Johnson could exit Stamford Bridge this summer if the price is right.

Mourinho said: "Because of the age of some of the players and they don't have so many opportunities at Chelsea, we can look for a different step for their careers.

"I don't want to push them, I am not saying I don't like them or trust them and I am not saying I am desperate to move them - that is not the case.

"They want more for themselves but the situation is not easy for them at Chelsea. For example Glen Johnson is a great boy but he has Paulo Ferreira and Geremi with a lot of experience in front of him.

"Robert Huth is the same thing. He is a player present in the World Cup but you look at him at Chelsea and he has Ricardo Carvalho and Gallas and John Terry ahead of him.

"The position with Eidur is that he is a great football player. We want to keep him but we are open to speak with clubs about him if they show a real interest in him."

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 03:23:47 AM »
"He has no chance of leaving. He has to play for Chelsea"

Mourinho is a wank!!!!

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 04:00:34 AM »
"He has no chance of leaving. He has to play for Chelsea"

Mourinho is a wank!!!!

is he?

you have a player who doesnt want to play for you because he admits he cheats and everyone looked down on him

its his fault hes a retard and admitted those things, but a contract is a fucking contract and he should just man up and shutup

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 09:43:05 AM »
cheating is part of the game, and if i had to cheat to win i would.. no hesitation! i would do anything to win!

n if a player wants to leave a club i think he should be alowed to...

dont see the point a club holding on to a player when they not playing him, paying him wages for fuck all... just
to prove a point!!

Mourinho = fanny

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »
Mourinho is doing the same thing with gallas which i think is out of order. especially as he has given his all to the club for 6 years.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »
Mourinho is doing the same thing with gallas which i think is out of order. especially as he has given his all to the club for 6 years.