Author Topic: Fuck Lebron  (Read 985 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Fuck Lebron
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 03:22:44 PM »
personally i'm not a fan of lebron
but he is a good player
i hope his team beats the pistons
then after that i hope the heat smush the shit outta him

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 05:23:17 PM »
King James

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
he aint shit without Damon Jones saving his ass all the time.

(Fuck Lebron???) Naw Nigga Fuck You, you disrespectful hatin bitch, I'm from Cleveland and yeah the

Cavs are the under-dogs so most of ya'll never saw us coming at Detroit like this. (I don't like anyone on

the Pistons besides Ben, but I still respect them, I wouldn't say fuck em)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 04:11:30 AM »
Lebron is a grat player, u have to give this guy props, but I cant believe the cavs are winning the series with detriot

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »
My real problem with lebron...this nigga gets so many bitch calls. Anybody that just saw the detroit/cavs game...how many times did lebron go to the free-through line? And how many times did he actually get fouled? Like 3-4
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
My real problem with lebron...this nigga gets so many bitch calls. Anybody that just saw the detroit/cavs game...how many times did lebron go to the free-through line? And how many times did he actually get fouled? Like 3-4

thats what happens when ur a superstar

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »

and that's what happens when the majority of NBA refs suck

I can't watch too much basketball because the refs interrupt play every 5 seconds with a whistle

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »

I can't watch too much basketball because the refs interrupt play every 5 seconds with a whistle

well it could be worse *cough* pac-10 refs *cough*

rik

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 07:36:05 PM »
Game 7 in D town.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 08:59:04 PM »
Cleveland really suprised alot of fans by taking Detroit to 7 games. I dont think they can win it, but they will play hard, and most likely need to make 1 or 2 changes in the offseason before they can beat Detroit in a 7 game series

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2006, 10:25:45 PM »
chauncey billups cuda fucked it so bad  :o

detroit should rip it up hardddd at the palace

impressive playoff debut by lebron nonetheless

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 03:49:18 AM »

co-sign

lol @ billips almost getting the tip for the cavs. if he would've tipped it in he would've had to shamefully retire from the nba and never show his face in public again.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »

LMAO...I wish we could say the same for Kobe.