Author Topic: Miami vs. Detroit - Again  (Read 3490 times)

dexter

Re: Miami vs. Detroit - Again
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 12:27:33 PM »
Miami in 7!!!!!!! Go Canes!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 01:51:59 PM »
your right.....eddie jones has alot of heart, i use to watch him with the lakers/charlotte but he always seems to disapear around play off time... like last year against the pistons he couldnt step up
presently in memphis the coach says he needs a slasher/scorer
i love eddie but all hes got is D

poze is alot like eddie

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »
Detriot in 6.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 03:04:05 PM »
I definitly got Miami in this one, the only reason why Detroit won last year was because Wade was injured.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 03:14:01 PM »
your right.....eddie jones has alot of heart, i use to watch him with the lakers/charlotte but he always seems to disapear around play off time... like last year against the pistons he couldnt step up
presently in memphis the coach says he needs a slasher/scorer
i love eddie but all hes got is D

poze is alot like eddie

Eddie Jones is just a lot better overall.. if Miami still had him, they'd be much better and wouldn't have had a tough time in the playoffs. Memphis needs a lot of adjustments before they can contend in the West...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 06:03:34 PM »
Miami was off to a nice start, but Detroit is right there on them now.

Prediction: Wade is gonna go off in the 4th quarter. Wade is a talented athlete, he's not afraid of the 4th quarter and doesn't need the refs to bail him out so he can score.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
Miami heat in 7

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 06:35:40 PM »
Prediction: Wade is gonna go off in the 4th quarter. Wade is a talented athlete, he's not afraid of the 4th quarter and doesn't need the refs to bail him out so he can score.

Are you kidding me? Wade gets almost more calls than LeBron, it's sickening to watch sometimes...His main move is to run into the lane, jump in shoulder first, draws slight contact, falls back, throws up a shot, whistle in his favor...He goes to the line at least 10 times a game every time I see him play, it really makes it less entertaining to watch him and LeBron playing, especially with Kobe, the more established superstar, recieving the short end of the stick...PeACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 07:16:32 PM »
helluva game so far

4th quarter

lets go heattttttt!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 12:17:26 AM »
well looks like the heat won game 1.....i really hope the heat win the series , they deserve it more IMO

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 04:39:04 AM »
I want detroit to win but I dont know if they are gonna do it. I hope they do tho, I think this game will go to a game 7

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 08:08:58 AM »
G.P. came up big... Zo was huge on D blocking and changing alotta shots, antoine walker hit some big shots... jason williams had his mid range game going good on the offense.... key acquisitions really came out and made some big plays with Wade and Shaq in foul trouble...
that lindsey hunter charge call was b.s. he didnt even have his feet set.. lol @ hunter running into them hard screens he almost got knocked out on a couple of them

u kinda have to feel bad for ben wallace gaurding shaq lol he almost got his teeth knocked out i'd ask the coach for a lil help man... pistons missed alot of shots but the heat D was there, taking away the 1st and 2nd option usually kicking it out to the 3rd they were all over the place...

Wade came up with some big steals, he ripped hamilton...  and he and G.P. ripped Billups when billups tried to split them and get to the hoop on the wing in the 4th for another Fast break
like that combination of Wade and G.P. in the backcourt for Mia, excellent defenders both of them can gaurd Billups/hamilton
Billups tried that shake and bake move on G.P. , didnt even phase G.P. you can he's coming to play its game time  ;)

u already know how big game 2 at home is for the pistons, they dont wanna go back down 0-2 heading to Miami
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 08:11:10 AM by NauticaICE »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 11:58:45 AM »
The Heat really steppin' up...I see Pat Riley still has that great coaching ability in him...I thought he mighta' fallen off, because fat Shaq or not, he does have some talent on his team. But they're doing good and the Pistons are kinda folding. Strange to see...PeACe

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 01:14:22 PM »
Heat in 6, it looks like the aquisitions are gonna pay off overall.  You know your team is good when your superstars are on the bench against arguably the best team in the league and still dominate, watch out Pistons, I think your number is up bitches, Miami mufuckas