Author Topic: Miami vs. Detroit - Again  (Read 3470 times)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
Re: Miami vs. Detroit - Again
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2006, 09:02:03 AM »
Detroit have to come up big coz goin back 2 the place 3-1 down aint a good look, they better step it up!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2006, 01:39:44 PM »
They're simply not playin' the defense that made them who they are...Flip Saunders did a good job incorporating offense and keeping the defense when he first came, but now it looks like they're swaying towards trying to win with offense while forgetting their defense more and more, which isn't gunna happen...Flip needs to sit them down and remind their asses where they came from. He's always been known to take a step down in the playoffs...Disappointing.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »
^^^ defenitly sense there's some turbulance within the detroit team

yea did you see rasheed wallace when he went over to the bench flip saunders tried to console him with a pat on the back and he didnt want nothing to do with coach he had this reaction like " get away from me man "
and then he sat on the scorers table during a time out all by himself

and you got tayshuan prince arguing with flip saunders late in the 4th quarter

at this point in the season u need team unity , what you least need are lapses in team chemistry

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2006, 06:00:18 PM »
It's hard to argue with Saunders coaching philosophy, seeing as how succesful Detroit was in the regular season.  Detroit is obviously frustrated, but you gotta give a lot of credit to Miami.  Wade has been nothing short of amazing so far in this series - he's shooting what like 68% in this series?  Shaq going for 27 and 12 - Ben can't stop him by himself.  And Riley seems really hungry to win it all. 

But I do wonder why they aren't starting to double Shaq? I think thats where Saunders is slippin big time.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2006, 08:39:10 PM »
HAHAHA BITCH AZZ PISTONS

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »
2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat

Mavs in 7
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:23:50 PM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2006, 09:12:59 PM »
Pistons still have a chance...Suns came back from 3-1 and they're a much worse team. Pistons need to get their shit together, they usually do when their backs are against the wall...They've come back from down 3-2 in the past. If they win Game 5 at the Palace, the series is up for grabs. I believe it is possible, and even if Miami advances, Dallas is looking to take it this year anyways in my opinion...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 03:01:47 AM »
i really hope the Miami Lakers take  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 07:39:56 AM »
To me the Pistons are done... it's obvious they got some interior problems, issues between players and the coach and shit. The atmosphere ain't right. And to win the Conference Final when being 1-3 behind, those things gotta be right at least. They allow the Heat a FG% of well over 50? Fuck outta here. What kind of elite defense is that. Wade isnt killed AT ALL by their defense, and instead of getting Shaq into foul trouble, they themselves get into major foul trouble. Wow, just wow. Didn't see that comin months ago when they headed for 70 wins for the season.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »
I wouldn't jump the gun so soon, no ones been right so far.

Wish I had payTV, I'm missing good shite!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 02:01:43 PM »
Miami Heat 2006 Champions!  8)  ;)

Nik dont get your panties in a bunch but Shaq is going to win a championship without Kobe  :-X

not a diss just MY OPINION

i think the HEAT are taking it all if they stay healthy and continue playing like they are....

P.S. im happy for Shaq if he wins the Championship....

i also believe that Kobe will win if not one a few more championships without Shaq aswell and will be happy for him then too.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 02:28:12 PM »
if Miami wins every Lakers hater I ever met in my life is gonna blow my phone up just to laugh. Dallas better kill them fuckers.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
dont count out the pistons, game 5 is said and done u cant be talkin about miami reachin the finals, but i cant lie, i didnt see this happenn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 04:23:20 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:20 PM »
Miami Heat 2006 Champions!  8)  ;)

Nik dont get your panties in a bunch but Shaq is going to win a championship without Kobe  :-X

not a diss just MY OPINION

i think the HEAT are taking it all if they stay healthy and continue playing like they are....

P.S. im happy for Shaq if he wins the Championship....

i also believe that Kobe will win if not one a few more championships without Shaq aswell and will be happy for him then too.

I don't really give a fuck, if he does, he still never did without MAJOR help. Hell, he was undisputedly not near the best on his team this year. In my opinion, he won't win it, cuz even if Miami advances, Dallas is a better team overall and should easily take them in a 7 game series...PeACe