Author Topic: Mavs vs. Suns - Western Conference Finals  (Read 2246 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Mavs vs. Suns - Western Conference Finals
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
this should be a tough series for the Suns i think it will go to 7 games with Suns going to the Finals...its possible crazier things have happend like the Suns coming back from a 3-1 defecit to "disrespect" the Lakers  :P :P :P :P :P

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 08:27:17 PM »
ugh i fuckin hate phoenix!!!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »
I think Pheonix will take it,i like nash,but i fuckin hate raja bell,so its hard to cheer for them  :-\
i will not cheer them 4shit fuck the suns fuck reja bell and his bitch azz fan!!!

LAKERS FAN AND PROUND HATERZ I WILL GET MY LAKERS FLAG STICK IT BETWEEN UR ASS JUST MAKE IT GO ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND UNTIL I SEE THAT U A LAKERS FAN!!!!!!

I WANT DALLAS TO TAKE IT ALL!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »
LAKERS FAN AND PROUND HATERZ I WILL GET MY LAKERS FLAG STICK IT BETWEEN UR ASS JUST MAKE IT GO ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND UNTIL I SEE THAT U A LAKERS FAN!!!!!!

LMFAO! Straight classic...Whoever had that last "LAKERS_FAN" quote needs to replace it with this. Anyways, regarding the game, I really thought Dallas had the game in their hands and let it slip away sort of like the Lakers were doing in many games all season long. Only, they're not the Lakers, so they can't use inexperience as an excuse...I'm looking for Dallas to destroy them tomorrow...The series will be 2-2, and then Dallas will win the next 2 games and finish it in 6...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 11:55:58 PM »

LMFAO! Straight classic...Whoever had that last "LAKERS_FAN" quote needs to replace it with this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 03:37:58 AM »
Damn, I just woke up and hoped it was part of my dreams what I saw, yet it wasn't. I hope Howard is alright.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 07:35:20 AM »
Mavs fucked themselves up in the money time... still gonna with the Mavs in 6  8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 08:59:02 AM »
what i dont get is why do people say the suns suck? if their team was winning theyw ould be claiming there team is the better team with the 7 game series arguement.. the better team wins. I like the mavs because jason terry is on the team but the suns jsut dont give up. i cant wait to watch the suns when amare gets back.. too bad he will prob never be the amare he once was though..

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 10:21:10 AM »
^^

yea the way the suns spread the floor to have a dominant player offensive player like amare back.. thats gonna be crazy

fuck the suns, i dont like em but i respect their heart

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »
what i dont get is why do people say the suns suck? if their team was winning theyw ould be claiming there team is the better team with the 7 game series arguement.. the better team wins. I like the mavs because jason terry is on the team but the suns jsut dont give up. i cant wait to watch the suns when amare gets back.. too bad he will prob never be the amare he once was though..

The Suns do suck, becuase they're a one dimensional team. Lakers almost did a great job of exposing this. Clippers had a chance to also, they just didn't go with the plan in Game 7 and obviously didn't have enough fire power to beat them at their own game...I would HATE to watch basketball if the Suns won the championship, imagine how different the game would start becoming, teams will start running, jump-shots, lay-ups, running, jump-shots, lay-ups, etc...That's not what the game is about, they take away a lot of aspects that are important to REAL basketball...They're a bad influence, it will suck if they somehow took it. Dallas will expose them, and I will be shocked and appalled if they don't. They also run on confidence, someone needs to shit all over that and bring them back to reality already...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 02:18:47 PM »
like i said the suns are soft and they'll never win a championship with that style of play.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
Great 1st Quarter by Nowitzki  :o

Stackhouse has an extremely low basketball IQ for a 10 year ex allstar veteran... shit's unbelieveable at times
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:52:19 PM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »
i dont like nowtizki , hes to soft for a big man he gets knocked on his ass rather easily and easily disturbed by physical play i dont think he would last in the defense back in the 80's and 90s
softy!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »
Fuck you.
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 11:48:59 PM »
i dont like nowtizki , hes to soft for a big man he gets knocked on his ass rather easily and easily disturbed by physical play i dont think he would last in the defense back in the 80's and 90s
softy!!

you're crazy, nowitzki is one of the best big men in the nba EVER. name another 7 footer that can post up AND drain 3s all day...