Author Topic: will there be a cali is activ remix?  (Read 777 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: will there be a cali is activ remix?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 12:28:19 PM »
whenever you guys heard the word "active" yall panties instantly get wet don't they?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
whenever you guys heard the word "active" yall panties instantly get wet don't they?

:sign_withstupid:

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 06:38:37 PM »

oh my bad man, am i dissin your "activness"?

talk a walk son, your gettin butt hurt.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 12:08:13 AM »

Oh my god sweetie pie, don't be so rude... you need a hug as fast as a fat bitch needs jogging.

Seriously I was just pointing out that I didnt agree with your post, that's why forums are for.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:09:56 AM by Bz Mak Iz Active »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 01:02:40 AM »

Oh my god sweetie pie, don't be so rude... you need a hug as fast as a fat bitch needs jogging.

Seriously I was just pointing out that I didnt agree with your post, that's why forums are for.

oh you don't agree with my post, so your panties don't get wet? good maybe you can stay dry thru the night.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 03:11:00 AM »
I've been thinking about that 'Touch it!(Remix' too. It would certainly be nice for 'Cali iz Active' and I've been thinking that Snoop could do it for 'The Blue Carpet Treatment' at least. A single with all the DPGC dropping a short verse and with their names highlighted in the video.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 08:38:09 AM »

oh you don't agree with my post, so your panties don't get wet? good maybe you can stay dry thru the night.

Why you so obsessed about my underwears for? Do you have something to tell us Mr. Gang Banger?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 09:28:29 PM »

Why you so obsessed about my underwears for? Do you have something to tell us Mr. Gang Banger?

yeah i do, i wasn't gonna tell you but i gang banged your mom and sister the other night sorry........actually im not sorry i want another piece of that azzz!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 09:23:40 AM »

yeah i do, i wasn't gonna tell you but i gang banged your mom and sister the other night sorry........actually im not sorry i want another piece of that azzz!

:loser: you're such a gangsta

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 04:58:10 PM »
that would be nice to get a rapper from each major city in cali to drop a short lil verse

frisco - san quinn
oakland - keak da sneak
vallejo - E40
sactown -
daygo - mitchy slick or jayo
compton - Quik
watts - kam

I'd like to say c-bo for sactown, but I don't think that would ever happen.  I doubt jayo would ever happen either.  I figure LBC is already covered w/ snoop.  Throw in also maybe a small nate part and a small cube part, maybe xzibit too, and maybe have planet asia represent shitty ass fresno.  that would be a sick ass rmx.

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2006, 05:21:09 PM »
AC, whats up man?  !!!!!  Glad to see your back 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2006, 05:37:13 PM »

:loser: you're such a gangsta

thats it?  well, i would to continue this, but i don't believe in killin anyone who is unarmed, have fun.....tell your mom i said "HI"

Lesson2BLearned.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 08:09:50 AM »
song hot.

video hot.

shit needs to be remixed, i need to see quik and WC on a track.... shit is vital..

Native_Joe99 is the ass end of the west coast

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »
song hot.

video hot.

shit needs to be remixed, i need to see quik and WC on a track.... shit is vital..

Native_Joe99 is the ass end of the west coast

who tha fuck are u anyways, and why does what i say matter to you that much.

your sayin i gotta be a fuckin dick ridin dpgc unit beyotch for you to like me????

by anything that im am typing does it sound like a give a Fuck what yall think, heeeeeelllllllllll nnnnaaahhhhh.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 08:38:50 PM by Native_Joe99 »

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 08:55:07 PM »
They should deinitely come with a remix to it. It would be dope to see some Bay area cats like E40, Yukmouth, or JT The Bigga Figga on the remix.