Author Topic: Congrats to me  (Read 109 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Congrats to me
« on: June 02, 2006, 07:16:20 PM »
Monday I started my new job, yesterday was my 20th B-day and today I got my driver's license, within the next few days I will be basically have my own car. Life is good  ;D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Congrats to me
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »
whats ur new job?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 07:35:27 PM »
a taxi drivers :D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 07:35:40 PM »
whats ur new job?

Printing factory for the summer, we make all the agendas for schools that go out all over North America. I work on the folding machine, kind of a shit job but lots of hours and it goes by real quick.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »
Doesn't sound too fun. :P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »
Doesn't sound too fun. :P

Work rarely is, but it's all good because the money is needed. We all need the green, if you know what I mean.

Paris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 07:45:58 PM »
Sure do. :)

Congrats on your good life homie ;D. What whip is you gonna cop?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 07:51:18 PM »
Sure do. :)

Congrats on your good life homie ;D. What whip is you gonna cop?

Already got a car, my father's winter car. 1995 Monte Carlo, got put on the insurance today. Gotta get a few days of practice into it to get used to it and then it's smooth sailing.

Paris

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 07:57:07 PM »
Nice