Author Topic: Arsenal secure Rosicky transfer  (Read 129 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Arsenal secure Rosicky transfer
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:28:42 PM »

Arsenal secure Rosicky transfer

Arsenal have confirmed the signing of Tomas Rosicky from Borussia Dortmund for an undisclosed fee.

The Czech Republic international midfielder has arrived on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old said: "I'm really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything."

He will join up with his new Gunners team-mates after the World Cup finals in Germany this summer.

He added: "The team showed their strength recently in the Champions League and have big potential with a lot of young players. I think we can be even better next season."

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger said: "We are delighted to welcome Tomas to our squad.

"He has great technique, skill on the ball and sharp passing.

"Tomas has good experience at all levels for club and country and we look forward to welcoming him to Arsenal after what will hopefully be a successful summer for him at the World Cup."

Rosicky, who has been a long-standing target of Spanish side Atletico Madrid, has scored 15 goals in 53 appearances for his country.

He cost Dortmund £18m - a Bundesliga record - when he arrived from Sparta Prague in 2001.
NO MORE WAR

Intriago33

Re: Arsenal secure Rosicky transfer
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 03:56:19 PM »
Good signing, I'm a little suprised it's taken him so long to break into one of the top 3 leagues.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 03:59:59 PM »
Good signing, I'm a little suprised it's taken him so long to break into one of the top 3 leagues.

yeah i think he thought dortmund woulda been playing CL football every year tho.  i think they've let him down.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 10:06:03 AM »
 ;D

kemizt