Author Topic: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked  (Read 2128 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2006, 02:03:34 PM »
What the fuck!! All these damn songs and only 15 on the album?!?!?! That sucks hard! I'm waiting til June 13th though to hear a full album track list like this :-\

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
anyone got a link to hook up?

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

coola

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2006, 07:35:43 PM »
There are some very dope tracks though Dre's work dissapoint me (outside Get you some), overall the album is good but I wanted more ( the last track, the one with Latoya , Get Down , I' love my chick are not album material), especially with all this wait .. That Dre/Busta combo doesn't satisfy me, they did a better job in 3 days with Genesis...

Well, Get You Some and Dont Get Carried Away are greta, Over Here is a lil bit out there, its a club banger. The last track is just plain wierd, maybe it will sound better on the real rip. Lets hope that Imagine track get clreaed alotugh theres a very small chance.

The whole album is great. The only song I dont like is NY Shit.

NY shit will grow on you, thats one of the better songs on the album i.m.o, just a real cool song..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2006, 07:42:55 PM »
^ Yeah. I wasn't feeling 'NY Shit' when I first heard it but now I'm feeling it more and more. Only song I can't stand is the obvious 'I Love My Bitch'.

coola

« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2006, 12:45:12 AM »
^ Yeah. I wasn't feeling 'NY Shit' when I first heard it but now I'm feeling it more and more. Only song I can't stand is the obvious 'I Love My Bitch'.

haha, man i like all the tracks, the last 3 arent stand outs, but theyre cool... the first 12 tracks are all 5/5 in my honest opinion..

busta has proven himself worthy as one of the greatest.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
busta has proven himself worthy as one of the greatest.

True That!!

But not completely wit this album. I didn't hear all 12 songs yet though. 5/5 sounds 8)