Author Topic: So I'm sittin here all by myself drinking some rum straight from the bottle...  (Read 371 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn thats fucked....I know how it feels to loose a pet espically a dog. Its as bad as loosing a best friend or family its fucked up :'(

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sorry about your loss, Sik...damn shame.

herpes

sorry to hear man

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why would you take a picture of your dog like that? you claim after 6 shots all you can remember is the dead body.. i dont think taking a picture makes anything better.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I know exactly how you feel, Keep your head up bro...

& destroy that pic of your dog homie...
Remember her the way she was.

She will always be family. (In your heart & memories)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry bout ur dog Sik. i know how it feels to lose a pet. my cat got lost on christmas eve, SPCA said she was prolly stolen as a christmas present. shit hurts deep down inside. just keep ur head up and try to move on. life goes on and hopefully those memories u formed with ur dog will help u through it. u know we here for u.

R.I.P.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
a dogs a man best friend. i feel ya
r.i.p to the dogg

and go kill some coyotes, it will make ya feel better

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

sorry man. i had to find my disemboweled cat strewn across my front porch a couple years ago. fuckin raccoons. i feel ya pain

Doggystylin

thats not cool, those coyotes got it comin man, first they gang up on rocky and now this, well they've gone too far now, once i assemble my vicious army of killer dogs I will invade yo neighborhood and gang up on those niggas, for right now im tryin to train my pit marley, but I think ill be ready for my rottweiler sometime this summer, WE COMIN TUJUNGA COYOTES!!!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Sorry about your loss, Sik...damn shame.

Sikotic™

Just wanna say thanks to everyone. Today was just as fucked. I'm doin some yard work and find one of my dog's legs in the yard. I guess they ripped her up in my own fuckin yard and dragged her into some other neighbor's yard. I feel so guilty and responsible over the whole thing. That and the mental pictures of those animals fucking up my dog keep goin through my mind and fuckin me up mentally.

And to the person that asked why I took a picture of my dog, it wasnt because I wanted to. My dad wasn't around and wanted to see what happened to her so I took it for him. I wish I didn't because he loved the dog more than me and shouldn't of seen it like that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 02:35:05 AM by Sikotic Hicks »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

I dont want 2 even think about what id be like if i found my dog like that man. Condolences........

The Maestro

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Just wanna say thanks to everyone. Today was just as fucked. I'm doin some yard work and find one of my dog's legs in the yard. I guess they ripped her up in my own fuckin yard and dragged her into some other neighbor's yard. I feel so guilty and responsible over the whole thing. That and the mental pictures of those animals fucking up my dog keep goin through my mind and fuckin me up mentally.

And to the person that asked why I took a picture of my dog, it wasnt because I wanted to. My dad wasn't around and wanted to see what happened to her so I took it for him. I wish I didn't because he loved the dog more than me and shouldn't of seen it like that.
dam man that must have hurt real  bad man i dont no wat to say man time will heal the wounds :-\