Author Topic: Missing a couple of Westurn Union mixtape songs, can someone help?  (Read 161 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I'm near completion of my 170 Soopafly song review, which i will post here when complete.  I'm missing some of the Westurn Union mixtape tracks however.  Soopafly told me I could have a hard copy of the CD when Nima gets them, thus, I haven't purchased the download.  If anyone could pm me the tracks, i'd appreciate it.  Just so I can finish this review thread and get it out there for all the Soopafly fans to read and enjoy.  I wouldn't normally ask for tracks, but Soopafly himself said I could have them for free, and i'm getting tired of waiting LOL.

AND JUST TA KEEP SHIT COOL IMMA GIVE YOU A FREE HARD COPY OF THE MIXTAPE. HOLLA AT NIMA BOUT IT. STUDY THAT MUFUCCA LINE FA LINE. I WILL BE QUIZZIN YO ASS TA SEE IF YOU REALLY THE FAN YOU SAY YOU ARE. AND DONT STUDY ME..... SOUND LIKE YOU GOT THAT DOWNPACCED.......STUDY MY NIGGA LUCC AND STUDY DAMANI. THEN COME BACC N POST SOME MORE. OTHER THAN THAT...........WEST UP EASTSIDE BOUND!!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 08:34:51 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

MarshColin

Re: Missing a couple of Westurn Union mixtape songs, can someone help?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:42:30 AM »
If you were really the Soopafly fan you say you are you would have purchased the download and the hard copy.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »
True, you called me out on that one.  Just hoping i'd get a break for once, hell, i paid 16.99 for RBX's CD "Ripp The Game Bloody" just for that awful "Tell It Like It Is" remix, now that's 16.99 i'll never get back, that CD was horrible LOL.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:47:23 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Okka

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 10:47:15 AM »
If you were really the Soopafly fan you say you are you would have purchased the download and the hard copy.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 11:21:47 AM »
PoP PoP THIZZ!!