Author Topic: Question till all my american dawgs  (Read 328 times)

SGV

Re: Question till all my american dawgs
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 09:58:10 AM »
I don't know how many Big Black Guys would be going to Club Glam. I mean, it would be a Black Guys heaven... But I don't think many if any at all go.

http://www.myspace.com/clubglam

Ran by an Asian dude... Catering to OC's population.

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 11:07:28 AM »
^ dipshit, when did I said liquor stops being served after 2 o clock ? Liquor keeps being served till the party stops

some other chump said it... when did i say party ? CLUBBA fool ! do you have legally open clubs, that serve alcohol after 2am ?

Most of the clubs are not allowed to sell Liquor after 2am. Some do(illegaly). The ones im talking about are very high end clubs, the licence that allows to sell Liquor after 2 a.m is called "grade liquor permit", it allows them to serve liquor after 2am. Most of the clubs that hold the grade liquor permit have this hard way of getting in, they dont have a line, and you cannot get in by paying some cash. what you gota do is, you have to be on the guest list to go in, Like if i am on the list, and I wrote my friends names down with mine, than my friends are allowed to bring people with them. and when they get it, they get their names written down for future, so when they wanna come in alone, they can bring 3 of their friends along.
But there are also clubs with the Grade Liquor permit that allow anyone inside. prime example is Club Glam

are you still trying to pass yourself off as a big black guy like that pic u showed us a while back?

are you intimated by big black men ?

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 11:10:08 AM »
I don't know how many Big Black Guys would be going to Club Glam. I mean, it would be a Black Guys heaven... But I don't think many if any at all go.

what the hell are you talking about dude, I live in O.C and i goto glam almost every other week, and half the club is full of Hispanic and Black people

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 11:18:07 AM »
In France it's usually 11.30 pm til 5-6.am  8)

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

just kaz a club is owned by an asian dude and is in a city full of white people does not mean its NOT for black people, like I said in my earlier post, half the glam is full of Hispanic and Black people, this pic. should tell you why

thats merecedez terrell ^ she's one of the reasons why Hispanic and Black people goto glam

and for the record isnt she latino ?? If I was as arrogant as you, I'd probably be saying "hmm, what is a latina doing in an Asian man's club, in a city which is full of whites". You certainly have'nt been to high scale clubs.