Author Topic: Question For Mellowman  (Read 294 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Question For Mellowman
« on: May 31, 2006, 02:02:25 AM »
hey man been a long time since we heard from u. hope everythin is all good, i jus wanted to ask u wat u and dre think of his so called proteges such as scott storch and JR taking his style and makin it big using his style. im sure its not as petty as i made it come across but i'd still like to know if dre thinks "shit they got a number one wit my style!"

do u have any plans to go solo and do some of your own beats.

one final question what happened to mark batson, he was on eminem's encore and since then we havent heard him with dre at all
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

GangstaBoogy

Re: Question For Mellowman
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:39:55 AM »
EWW. tryna get a interview
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

XaNdEr

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 03:43:20 AM »
he gone, and btw he dont know anything all he post is how good dre is as producer....nothing valuable :-\

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 01:28:14 PM »

not really jus wanted to know how dre feels bout these producers gettin rich off his style basically, surely if someone copied wat u did even though u taught them your ways u'd b a lil pissed off bout it

he gone, and btw he dont know anything all he post is how good dre is as producer....nothing valuable :-\

clearly u havent been around long enough to  know how valuable mellowmans posts r
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 08:50:41 AM »

not really jus wanted to know how dre feels bout these producers gettin rich off his style basically, surely if someone copied wat u did even though u taught them your ways u'd b a lil pissed off bout it

Why would he be pissed off?He did the same thing with Cold 187um back in 1992....Naw, just kiddin' ;D I've been wondering that too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>