Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9826 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2006, 10:48:46 AM »
Lol at some comments saying Shaq is a leader.... he can't hit a free throw and was averaged under 14pts a game in the finals, dude ain't a factor no more. Anyway Miami is the weakest NBA champions since a while... I wonder WTF happened to the Mavs..
They got beat by the Heat thats what happen to the Mavs...

wcsoldier

« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2006, 10:55:59 AM »
Lol at some comments saying Shaq is a leader.... he can't hit a free throw and was averaged under 14pts a game in the finals, dude ain't a factor no more. Anyway Miami is the weakest NBA champions since a while... I wonder WTF happened to the Mavs..
They got beat by the Heat thats what happen to the Mavs...
I suppose Detroit got beat by the Heat too  ::). Seriously Miami played very good D but outside that, they're very inconsistent for a NBA champions, the way their offense is run is average at best.. Anyway good for them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2006, 11:08:45 AM »
Name me an NBA championship team worse than the Heat from the last decade...Not a knock or anything, it's just amazing how much refs can help, especially when they want you to be the "next MJ"...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2006, 11:33:05 AM »
Name me an NBA championship team worse than the Heat from the last decade...Not a knock or anything, it's just amazing how much refs can help, especially when they want you to be the "next MJ"...PeACe
stop making all these refs excuses... like i said earlier any way you write it up the Heat won.... i felt the games were called well and didnt see much of a reason to complain besides a few calls .... and even those were questionable... but like always the loser is always going to have something to complaing about.... just like Nik is now.... You lost anyway you think about it... because shaq won and he is the Anti-Laker... and you are the Lakers whore and suck all their dicks as you like to say to people that like shaq... get all that laker cum off your face its blinding you!.... and either except the fact that shaq won another one or just die trying to discredit it... it happen regardless... shaq 4 Kobe 3... its over man let it go...

Bigg $amo

« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2006, 12:48:01 PM »
hahah now_i_know, youre acting like mavs didnt get any calls going their way. the Heat were simply the better team and you really cant deny that. and so what if shaq didnt dominate as much as he used to?? shaq is 34. hes well past his prime so dont expect him to have 30 pts- 15 rebs type games anymore. btw basketball is a TEAM game.. you really got that kobe mentality dont you  :grumpy:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 01:18:27 PM by Bigg $amo »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2006, 01:09:26 PM »
LOL
SHAQ'S NOT A FACTOR ANYMORE??? WITHOUT SHAQ, THE HEAT WOULD NOT BE POURING CRISTOL ALL OVER THEMSELVES HOISTING THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY

SHAQ WAS IN FOUL TROUBLE THIS LAST GAME, ZO WAS BALLING. YEA HES NOT THE SAME SHAQ THAT AVG'D 35 AND 20 IN HIS PRIME
HE STILL COMMANDS A DOUBLE TEAM, CLOGS THE LANE, SHOT BLOCKS, GREAT PASSER, A MONSTER ON THE BOARDS 33-34 YEARS OLD STILL LED THE NBA IN FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE THIS SEASON AND ATE UP THE DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AKA BEN WALLACE

YOU CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT SHAQ

BY THE WAY DALLAS FANS, WHERE WAS DIRK NOWITZKI IN THE 4TH QUARTER :P  SOFTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ITS FUNNY THAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK THE HEAT ARE A WEAK TEAM, BUT YET ALL OF THE TEAMS THEY'VE BEATEN THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE "REAL NBA SEASON" AKA THE PLAYOFFS HAVE GIVEN THEM THEIR DUE RESPECT. EVEN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION DALLAS MAV'S GO LOOK AT DIRK NOWITZKI'S POST GAME INTERVIEW :) AND AVERY JOHNSONS.

BUT I GUESS THE HEAT ARE THE WEAKEST TEAM COMPARED TO THE 2006 CHAMPION 1 MAN TEAM LAKERS. 1 STAR AND 14 OTHER BOOTLEG PLAYERS  NO WONDER WHY KOBE GAVE UP THE LAST GAME LOL

Bigg $amo

« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2006, 01:21:34 PM »
^^of course shaq is not a factor, thats why they double-teamed him most of the series  :-X ::)

PLANT

« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2006, 01:35:15 PM »
Now_I_Know you sound like a little bitch.....Stop crying and congradulate your Daddy on another championship ring :firedevil: :banana_rock:

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »
stop making all these refs excuses... like i said earlier any way you write it up the Heat won.... i felt the games were called well and didnt see much of a reason to complain besides a few calls .... and even those were questionable... but like always the loser is always going to have something to complaing about.... just like Nik is now.... You lost anyway you think about it... because shaq won and he is the Anti-Laker... and you are the Lakers whore and suck all their dicks as you like to say to people that like shaq... get all that laker cum off your face its blinding you!.... and either except the fact that shaq won another one or just die trying to discredit it... it happen regardless... shaq 4 Kobe 3... its over man let it go...

uhhh... im not a mavs fan or a heat fan and if you think the reffing is good your an idiot. this is a mans sport we are watching right? no need for all the bitch calls.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2006, 01:50:31 PM »

uhhh... im not a mavs fan or a heat fan and if you think the reffing is good your an idiot. this is a mans sport we are watching right? no need for all the bitch calls.

Exactly, these idiots will never understand it. THE REFFING ON WADE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE, HE AVERAGED 19 FREE THROWS A GAME, I DONT THINK THATS EVER HAPPENED! Did you dumbasses even see the last play, when Wade stuck his elbow into Nowitzki's gut and drew a foul for the win?...I'll be honest, the refs tried getting the Mavs back in it at the end. First they give Wade another free trip to the freethrow line for the second consecutive game, then they purposely begin to call everything to allow the Mavs to come back. The NBA is too large a cash cow to not have control over the outcomes. Something needs to be done, QUICKLY...PeACe

LOL@People talking about Shaq being a huge factor. His numbers speak for themselves. He put up better numbers last year and they lost. Go figure. :-*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:10:35 PM by Now_I_Know »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »
^i agree with you about the freethrows. when im watchin a game (especially in the finals) i dont wanna see 1 player shooting his 24th free throw when theres less than a minute left. that shiet is disgusting.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
Now_I_Know you sound like a little bitch.....Stop crying and congradulate your Daddy on another championship ring :firedevil: :banana_rock:

LMAO VVV

Shaq is the reason the Heat are in the finals.....I bet if they win, Shaq will get the MVP...he will be humble and say that D Wayde deserved it, but you know the Heat wouldnt be there without Shaq right now.  Shaq is the boss, the Boss Playa :D

Wade is the regular season MVP.....But Shaq is the playoff and finals MVP....

shows how much you know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »
^i agree with you about the freethrows. when im watchin a game (especially in the finals) i dont wanna see 1 player shooting his 24th free throw when theres less than a minute left. that shiet is disgusting.

Yup...It's pretty ridiculous how people on this board are eating it up.

Wade was CLEARLY not fouled on the game-deciding trip to the line in Game 5.

And then when you'd think the refs would still have that fresh in their mind and be more cautious, with 25 seconds to go in Game 6 and the Heat up by 1 point, Dirk doesn't even TOUCH Wade, and the only contact on the play is WADE PUTTING HIS ELBOW INTO DIRK'S RIBS
and they put Wade on the line to hand Miami the win. Wade had about 45 free throw attempts in the last 2 games of the series. He's practically being manufactured by the league

If you are a true NBA fan, this should make you sick to your stomach.   :puke:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2006, 04:23:34 PM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!