Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9801 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
^^Digusting. Especially considering the fact that the call decided the 2006 NBA champions. It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2006, 04:35:38 PM »
^^of course shaq is not a factor, thats why they double-teamed him most of the series  :-X ::)

Exactly my point, he draws like 2 or 3 players, plus he is just a force on defense, when people drive to the basket they know they have to alter their shot or it will get blocked, he's 7'1" and 330 pounds, he's about as big as a factor as they come

^^And now that I see this in slow motion, Dirk did check Wade on the arm first

Plain and simple, the Miami Heat are the 2006 NBA champs, what you know about that  :cheers:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »
^^of course shaq is not a factor, thats why they double-teamed him most of the series  :-X ::)

Exactly my point, he draws like 2 or 3 players, plus he is just a force on defense, when people drive to the basket they know they have to alter their shot or it will get blocked, he's 7'1" and 330 pounds, he's about as big as a factor as they come

^^And now that I see this in slow motion, Dirk did check Wade on the arm first

Plain and simple, the Miami Heat are the 2006 NBA champs, what you know about that  :cheers:

Dude, are you retarded? Wade rammed into Dirk with his fore-arm sticking out...LMAO. The Heat started playing good when Zo replaced Shaq and had like 5 straight blocks, which would have been easy baskets. They took the lead with Shaq on the bench!!!...Face it, Shaq wasn't the reason they won, sure he contributed, but he put up average numbers at best, and terrible number by his standards... :-*

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2006, 04:43:01 PM »
HAHA MIAMI WON..END OF STORY!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »
and he was fouled on his way to the basket in game 5, they have photo's of that foul

the foul was on devin harris and it wasnt on nowitzki, not only did wade get caught on harris leg while driving to the basket after beating 3 defenders
but harris reached and hit wade also

dirk was riding him body all over his back side

just accept it
 SHAQ DOESNT NEED KOBE TO WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP  :laugh:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teans to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teans to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

LMAO!!! Hilarious and retarded at the same time...So you're saying Wade is better than Kobe? LOLLLLLLLLL! Come on now, you can't be THAT ignorant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2006, 04:56:05 PM »
and he was fouled on his way to the basket in game 5, they have photo's of that foul

the foul was on devin harris and it wasnt on nowitzki, not only did wade get caught on harris leg while driving to the basket after beating 3 defenders
but harris reached and hit wade also

dirk was riding him body all over his back side

just accept it
 SHAQ DOESNT NEED KOBE TO WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP  :laugh:

Sorry, you have to be straight up retarded to claim Dirk was riding Wade. And you're right, Shaq didn't need Kobe to win a championship...This time he needed Wade, Pat Riley, the best available established role players, AND the refs... :-*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2006, 04:58:18 PM »
congrats to the Heat on winning the championship

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »
I'm laughing at everybody bitching about free throws seeing as how Dirk set a postseason record for free throws this season...

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night?  

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates.  

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO.  

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting.  

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2006, 05:26:42 PM »
I'm laughing at everybody bitching about free throws seeing as how Dirk set a postseason record for free throws this season...

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night?  

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates.  

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO.  

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting.  

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

You're mind is like that of a childs...People say things, and you completely mistake it. Nobody said Shaq didn't contribute anything, we said he DIDN'T LEAD THE HEAT TO THE FINALS, and he really didn't. Anyone who says he did is the biggest idiot of all time. Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season? The post-season was ruined for Laker fans when the Lakers failed to advance to the second round, idiot. LMAO@great NBA post season...From the mouth of an NBA analyst:

In all seriousness, it's almost tragic that the shoddy officiating will overshadow Wade's truly amazing Finals performance. I want to extend my deepest apologies to Mavericks fans. No fan-base deserves to go though what they did these past four games. I've been a proponent of the "refs don't beat you, quit your whining" perspective, but this was like enduring the Don Denkinger Game from the 1985 World Series, only four times in a row. Unless you're a Miami Heat fan or one of Dwyane Wade's relatives, this is a bad day to be an NBA fan.

http://nbadraft.net/prevenas066.asp

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2006, 05:38:30 PM »

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night? 

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates. 

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO. 

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting. 

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

You're mind is like that of a childs...People say things, and you completely mistake it. Nobody said Shaq didn't contribute anything, we said he DIDN'T LEAD THE HEAT TO THE FINALS, and he really didn't. Anyone who says he did is the biggest idiot of all time. Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season? The post-season was ruined for Laker fans when the Lakers failed to advance to the second round, idiot. LMAO@great NBA post season...From the mouth of an NBA analyst:

In all seriousness, it's almost tragic that the shoddy officiating will overshadow Wade's truly amazing Finals performance. I want to extend my deepest apologies to Mavericks fans. No fan-base deserves to go though what they did these past four games. I've been a proponent of the "refs don't beat you, quit your whining" perspective, but this was like enduring the Don Denkinger Game from the 1985 World Series, only four times in a row. Unless you're a Miami Heat fan or one of Dwyane Wade's relatives, this is a bad day to be an NBA fan.

You're correct, Shaq didn't lead them to the championship.  D-Wade did that.  Shaq was a HUGE driver though.  Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. 

Nice article by the way - did you read this part as well:

Again, I don't want to make it sound like I'm bad-mouthing D-Wade. He made absolutely every necessary play and raised his game to a remarkable level. It would be foolish to argue that anyone is better at this moment in time.

http://nbadraft.net/prevenas067.asp

So I guess you're co-signing this statement too? As a Kobe fan, how can you cosign this man? LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2006, 05:48:47 PM »

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night? 

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates. 

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO. 

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting. 

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

You're correct, Shaq didn't lead them to the championship.  D-Wade did that.  Shaq was a HUGE driver though.  Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. 

Again, I don't want to make it sound like I'm bad-mouthing D-Wade. He made absolutely every necessary play and raised his game to a remarkable level. It would be foolish to argue that anyone is better at this moment in time.

So I guess you're co-signing this statement too? As a Kobe fan, how can you cosign this man? LMAO.

No, I don't agree with that...That's his opinion, obviously, because the Heat just won the title and Wade was the best performer. I'm not co-signing anything, just pointing out the obvious, and that's how badly officiated these finals have been. So bad that journalists are writing up parodies on it...Also, Shaq didn't bring the championship to Miami. He loves claiming that. He claimed, "I brought the title by myself to the Lakers", in the 3peat days, but now he DEFINITELY has no right in claiming so, and neither do you...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2006, 06:00:18 PM »

No, I don't agree with that...That's his opinion, obviously, because the Heat just won the title and Wade was the best performer. I'm not co-signing anything, just pointing out the obvious, and that's how badly officiated these finals have been. So bad that journalists are writing up parodies on it...Also, Shaq didn't bring the championship to Miami. He loves claiming that. He claimed, "I brought the title by myself to the Lakers", in the 3peat days, but now he DEFINITELY has no right in claiming so, and neither do you...PeACe

Oh the irony:

A)  You said my mind is that of a child (at least you tried to sound sophisticated) because people say things, and I completely mistake it.  LMAO!  When did I say Shaq himself brought a ring to Miami?  I said he was a major driver in the same paragraph that I said that Wade was the main reason for the ring.  Now who's twisting shit?

B)  At you backpeddling saying "thats just his opinion".  Holy shit!  So you expect to floor people with quotes from analysts, and expect us to bow down to what some cocksucker analyst says. THEN,  you turn  around and discredit the guy saying "thats just his opinion" well no shit - just like you don't agree with his statement that Wade's the best is the same as me disregarding him when he says that the playoffs weren't good.  You can't post articles to strengthen your arguement, and then deny their worth when it goes completely against your other beliefs (ie that Kobe is the best).  It makes you look like an idiot. 

PLANT

« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2006, 06:11:06 PM »

LMAO!!!!