Author Topic: The Official Group C Thread (Argentina, Ivory Coast, Serbia & Mont, Netherlands)  (Read 2079 times)

coola

argentina did a good job keepin my eyes peeled on the game  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
FUCK BRAZIL

argentina is takin this...holland dont want it with Messi nooooooo
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

After the 2-0 they just stopped playing...
They do that shit every time, when they're ahead, they're like 'oh we got this' and they just let the other team attack
And what the fuck is up with replacing van Nistelrooij with a midfielder like Landzaat?
That's the difference with Argentina and Holland, they don't lean back and it ends 6-0

I don't care if they become world champs, van Basten is still an idiot

Shit, what did you expect? Holland didn't do anything but defending in the 2nd half. Of course Van Basten put Landzaat in the field instead of Van Nistelrooij ::) From the moment Landzaat came in the field Holland did play a better 2nd half.

We better win from Argentina though. I don't want us to play Portugal in the next round :P

XaNdEr

portugal sucks, so does mexico, holland can beat them both  ;)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm really looking forward to friday! Í think (hope) it's gonna be Holland: 2, Ivory Coast: 1

At least my prediction was right! But Holland dont want it with Argentina. I'm afraid they gonna get their ass wooped..

'EclipZe

I'm really looking forward to friday! Í think (hope) it's gonna be Holland: 2, Ivory Coast: 1

At least my prediction was right! But Holland dont want it with Argentina. I'm afraid they gonna get their ass wooped..

van persie will pwn them bitches. THEM ARGENTINIAN HOMEBOIIZ DUNNO WHO THEM MESSING WIT !

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk

Both teams are guarenteed for the next round. Both Mexico and Portugal are strong teams, so they don't care if they are going to be 1st or second in the group. I think both teams won't play full and that the best players from both teams won't play. I guess it's going to be a 1-1 or 1-0 for Argentina. I think it will be a boring game, but offcourse I am going to watch it.  ;D

Dan

• Lil Geezy
Ivory coast won a game lol, they got lucky with 2 free kicks. Serbia's team is falling apart the coach quit, and 8 player are not returning to play lol