Author Topic: Wii or PS3?  (Read 347 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Wii or PS3?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 05:27:43 PM »
Im getting a 360 and wii, not interested in the ps3 at all.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 05:48:13 PM »
Definitely PS3 I just gotta have it no matter what it costs...

I wasn't exactly feeling Nintendo's line up of games for the Cube and I'm not expecting this will be any different for the Wii so I'm gonna pass on that...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 10:16:40 PM »

I wasn't exactly feeling Nintendo's line up of games for the Cube and I'm not expecting this will be any different for the Wii so I'm gonna pass on that...

Why don't you go find the launch lineup for the wii instead of just assuming it wont have anything good? As far as I know,zelda and mario are both supposed to be launch titles, and that alone is worth buying it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »

Why don't you go find the launch lineup for the wii instead of just assuming it wont have anything good? As far as I know,zelda and mario are both supposed to be launch titles, and that alone is worth buying it.

I think Mario is still up in the air, but Zelda, Red Steel, and Metroid Prime Hunters look like three amazing games. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »

I think Mario is still up in the air, but Zelda, Red Steel, and Metroid Prime Hunters look like three amazing games. 

yea mario will be coming out within the first 6 months after launch and zelda,redsteel and metroid will all be launching with the system

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 10:29:41 AM »
ps3, i think its gonna be off the chain still........im just pissed at the controller, shits the same as the pls1 controller, i mean a next generation console, should have had a new upgraded design and shit

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »
Why? It works fine the way it is. Would you rather have that shitty boomerang design they had to start with.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »
I'm getting a Wii.  I'll get a PS3 when the price drops and I can get one reasonably priced used. 

The Wii must be an amazing system... every year at E3, all of the top gaming mags and editors and things get together and do a 'best of show' awards thing, they actually gave "Wii Sports" the 'best sports game' prize.  Just for a little simple sport game (or I thought it looked that way, maybe not).  If a non-licensed sports game can get best of show.... imagine how incredible the control interface must be on this thing. 

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 03:48:39 PM »

Well I've bought every Nintendo system since the Super NES came out (except the DS) and by the time the Cube came out I had enough of all those Mario related games, the only reason I bought the Cube was because of that Star Wars game but I already had a modded PS2 at that time and the games that were coming out exclusively for the Cube were mostly Nintendo products, not to say they were bad or anything I simply wasn't checking for those type of games (I also didn't like Metroid Prime but the second Star Wars game and RE4 were great so I didn't regret buying the Cube anyway)...

I got both the old X-Box (modded) and the 360 right now and I'm planning on buying the PS3, all games by third party developers will also come out on either the 360 or PS3 or both (RE5 on 360!!!), I'm not into Mario or Zelda so I'm not that interested in thinking of buying the Wii right now... MAYBE later next year depends on the games that will be released and on another note, I was VERY dissapointed in the fact that the Cube did not support 5.1 surround sound and I still haven't heard anything on the Wii having this feature...

~Loyalty Is Everything~