Author Topic: i'll be in London for 6 days...  (Read 83 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'll be in London for 6 days...
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:28:11 PM »
England will be the first country on my "3 counties trip", spain and morocco are the other countries...

my plane leaves 2 days from now....

any ideas what to do when i'm in London?

any good pubs where i can watch football?

btw... is there any place where i can find good clothes and stuff for a good price.. maybe an outlet store or something similar... preferable near the city...

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i'll be in London for 6 days...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 04:59:49 PM »
go to a good place, like manchester :VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 01:25:44 AM »
England will be the first country on my "3 counties trip", spain and morocco are the other countries...

btw... is there any place where i can find good clothes and stuff for a good price.. maybe an outlet store or something similar... preferable near the city...
lol wheree u coming from??? London is expensive!! no cheap shit there. on the 15th i'm gonna see busta rhymes in london at the hammersmith apollo but i guess u'll be gone then. see the sites tower bridge, trafalgar sqr, buckingham palace, house of commons/big ben. if its a nice day goto regents park.

most places will be showing world cup matches

oh yea bring plenty of money lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 01:29:41 AM »
oh yea goto camdem, cool indie shops and good places to go out. if u want weed u can get it in camden easy, just look out for the black guys lurking about - although i dunno if i'd trust em lol
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 01:31:14 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 08:11:19 AM »

lol wheree u coming from??? London is expensive!! no cheap shit there. on the 15th i'm gonna see busta rhymes in london at the hammersmith apollo but i guess u'll be gone then. see the sites tower bridge, trafalgar sqr, buckingham palace, house of commons/big ben. if its a nice day goto regents park.

most places will be showing world cup matches

oh yea bring plenty of money lol

i live in sweden... things cost about the same up here....

damn... it would be cool to do something, but there's a 2 day diffrence between us....
anyway... i'll check out some of the stuff you wrote.. thanx