Author Topic: Anyone catch Letterman last night? I'm pretty sure Lindsay Lohan was high.  (Read 681 times)

rik

^ getting high before u do things don't make u a fiend. I smoke before I do shit all the times and I am far from a fiend.

LOL. You would smoke before you go on a talk show in public in front of millions? You must smoke some really weak ass shit, man. There's a reason they call it doh-doh...PeACe
Yes I would smoke before I would go on a talk show weed don't make me act any different just more slugish and no I don't smoke some weak ass weed I only fuck with that bomb homie. You must have some baby lungs if u can't smoke and be in public.

LOL...Sorry, homie...I only smoke shit that makes me stagger on words and stumble upon what I'm saying. My mind works way different when I'm blazed, dunno about you...I can hide it, but I sure as hell wouldn't get high before going on a talk show...That's why I can only assume you're smoking some weak shit. How much do you pay? I can smoke some pretendo and I won't even feel high. But if you're fuckin' with the right shit, trust me, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout...PeACe
LOL...trust me playa I don't fuck with stress or petendo I fuck with the chornic I can get high to the point where I don't function properly but when I'm bout to go do something and I wanna blaze I'll smoke me a bowl or me and the homies will roll a blunt...I ain't no amateur smoker buddy I've been doin it for years. I anit braggin but your talking to me like I don't know what I'm talking about I know exactly what I'm talking about and I like I said before I could be high and function just right I do it all the times.

You're still fuckin' with Chronic, homie...It's good, but not top of the line...Try smoking a blunt of OG Kush, and you'll be confused as fuck tryna sit next to David Letterman and shit...PeACe
I've smoked it before I'll admit it got me pretty faded but it's hard to find around my neck of the woods mufukas be sayin they have it but they be bullshitin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^ getting high before u do things don't make u a fiend. I smoke before I do shit all the times and I am far from a fiend.

LOL. You would smoke before you go on a talk show in public in front of millions? You must smoke some really weak ass shit, man. There's a reason they call it doh-doh...PeACe
Yes I would smoke before I would go on a talk show weed don't make me act any different just more slugish and no I don't smoke some weak ass weed I only fuck with that bomb homie. You must have some baby lungs if u can't smoke and be in public.

LOL...Sorry, homie...I only smoke shit that makes me stagger on words and stumble upon what I'm saying. My mind works way different when I'm blazed, dunno about you...I can hide it, but I sure as hell wouldn't get high before going on a talk show...That's why I can only assume you're smoking some weak shit. How much do you pay? I can smoke some pretendo and I won't even feel high. But if you're fuckin' with the right shit, trust me, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout...PeACe
LOL...trust me playa I don't fuck with stress or petendo I fuck with the chornic I can get high to the point where I don't function properly but when I'm bout to go do something and I wanna blaze I'll smoke me a bowl or me and the homies will roll a blunt...I ain't no amateur smoker buddy I've been doin it for years. I anit braggin but your talking to me like I don't know what I'm talking about I know exactly what I'm talking about and I like I said before I could be high and function just right I do it all the times.

You're still fuckin' with Chronic, homie...It's good, but not top of the line...Try smoking a blunt of OG Kush, and you'll be confused as fuck tryna sit next to David Letterman and shit...PeACe
I've smoked it before I'll admit it got me pretty faded but it's hard to find around my neck of the woods mufukas be sayin they have it but they be bullshitin.

Most people lie when they say they have it, they just have Bubba Kush (which is still dank). You know what you're getting if you're getting them from Cannabis Clubs...Gotta make sure it's got that OG Kush label... 8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you high as you typed this because your sentences are pretty messed up.  8)

Sikotic™

Yeah, that slut is snorting coke. Watch, she'll be nasty and worn out by 30...if she doesn't die by then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

sounds like coke

bez

dey-dey is that your cousin?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

dey-dey is that your cousin?

LOL. WTF?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Knowing her, I doubt it was weed, homie...Needing a fix before gettin' on a talk show is crackheadesque, stoners don't usually like being in public high. The dumb bitch was probably smoking Daz's crackpipe.  Anyone got a video of this?

I haven't seen enough crackheads to be any kind of authority on what they are like high but in my experiece with them they seem more out there than weed heads. Someone on weed is more subtle. You'd think they were just acting a bit stupid where as the crack heads I've are really over the top. If I can find the video of it I'll post it and we'll let the masses see if they can figure it out for sure.

I don't doubt he snorts coke or smokes crack but last night I think it was weed.

Well, you have to be really dumb to feel like smoking weed right before you go on a talk show. That's on some fiending shit. It's also hard to tell if someone is high off weed, for the most part, unless they're a complete burn. I smoke all the time and end up in front of people I know. From co-workers to family members...Nobody really notices if I'm high or not, it's not that hard to avoid acting like a total moron. You just feel more relaxed and like you want to think less, so I have no idea why she'd do that right before going on Letterman. On top of that, there's Visine to conceal your eyes from looking blazed. Crack...Now that's another thing. People who smoke crack will do it whenever they get a chance...Once you start fucking with crack and all that other shit, smoking weed basically becomes useless. Lindsay Lohan has obviously done some heavy shit...Still wanna see the clip though, hopefully it ends up on youtube or something...PeACe

True, sounds like something I'd do, lol...........waste o' weed......waste o' weed.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Well, here's the video finally.

part 1;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gY5IpT5S8&search=Lindsay%20Lohan

part 2;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilfXkYZaY8E&search=Lindsay%20Lohan

You guys be the judge. Maybe I was wrong. It almost seems like she gets worse in part 2, like she just smoked up before she went and it took a couple minutes to get high.

51 cent

• 'G'
I can't tell - she does seem like super chatty and giggly and kind of has those kirsten dunst heavy eyes -  8)

She looks about 1000 times better than when she was blonde and skeletal...
"Aight, new drink..."

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I can't tell - she does seem like super chatty and giggly and kind of has those kirsten dunst heavy eyes -  8)

She looks about 1000 times better than when she was blonde and skeletal...

I first noticed she was acting weird when I compared to other interviews. She's usually kind of girly like that but she was a tad more that night and when I looked at the eyes I came to the weed conclusion.