Author Topic: The best team in baseball  (Read 371 times)

herpes

Re: The best team in baseball
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 08:32:01 PM »
It doesn't matter, Martinez and Wagner are still two of the best pitchers in the game. Delgado you got because Florida couldn't afford him and they had to trade him. So the core of your team you got because you could spend more money than most other teams.

I am not going to front, Wright is a stud. But "Mr. Catalyst" Jose Reyes is hitting like .245 last time I checked.
.265 now and you compare the mets offense to when he is getting on base to when he is not getting on base.  Step ya shit up doggie.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 10:43:50 AM »
c'mon now we all now the Dodgers are the best team in baseball.  ;D

U wont be saying that after the Giants win the NL West
i got your back on the giants fuck the dodgers giants #1 8)

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 11:09:38 AM »
the oakand A's are the team right now, beat the dodgers in 17 innings last night and go for the sweep today. they are heating up at their usual time of the year and steadily mobbin. look forward to having a healthy harden back too.GO A'S

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 11:44:36 AM »
YANKEEEEES!

We dominate year, after year, after year. Come on guys, who cares whos the best right now...its all about October.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »
YANKEEEEES!

We dominate year, after year, after year. Come on guys, who cares whos the best right now...its all about October.
Your right and the yanks have choked the past 5 years in october

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 04:07:09 PM »
YANKEEEEES!

At least we're there  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 05:40:22 PM »
the oakand A's are the team right now, beat the dodgers in 17 innings last night and go for the sweep today. they are heating up at their usual time of the year and steadily mobbin. look forward to having a healthy harden back too.GO A'S

word up.  A's got the sweep on the dodgers, hahaha how all ya dodger fans like that?  A's are the only team in MLB to have a 10 game win streak.  And this is without Rich Harden or Justin Duscher, 2 very big key components of the team.

It's too early to tell what will happen.  Some big trades are going to be made next month which could have huge impacts.  Yeah the Mets are doing really good, and shit its about time with all the money they have spent.

I think the tigers have been playing the very best baseball they can, and I don't really think they can keep it up the rest of the season like they have been playing, but I still think they will make the playoffs as the wildcard.  How great would it be if detroit got the wildcard and the blue jays won the east.  NO yankees or Red Sox.  That would be awesome.  And you know the A's will win the west.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
PADRES!!!

herpes

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 06:58:29 PM »
YANKEEEEES!

At least we're there  8)
with the team you have the moneyyou spend getting there isnt much of an acheivement