Author Topic: Quick shoutouts to my people  (Read 1416 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Quick shoutouts to my people
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2014, 06:19:53 PM »
lmao    this dude must be on some bath salts or something.  not sure what you sucking at being an emcee has to do with Mozart or dave matthews band but keep the insults coming.

btw you're white, don't use the N word line that.  that's ignorant.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2014, 06:20:27 PM »
and hip-hop is the most expressive art form ever invented.  

Could you explain that please? I'm just curious because I don't quite understand what makes Hip Hop more expressive than let's say poetry.

hip-hop is poetry, clown

Hip Hop CAN be poetry but most of the time it's not, especially not the majority of your Death Row stuff or would you say that your man crush's lyrics are poetry. Nigga this nigga that, I shoot you, gang left gang right blabla. That is BULLSHIT. You are just looking for excuses. You define yourself through other people's doings. #weak
It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »
and hip-hop is the most expressive art form ever invented.  

Could you explain that please? I'm just curious because I don't quite understand what makes Hip Hop more expressive than let's say poetry.

DUHHH  IM WHITE BUT WISH I WAS BLACK AND FROM KANSAS CITY SO I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I SAY HIP HOP IS POETRY TIMES A MILLION LOOK AT 2PAC HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN CONFUCIUS   #SHORTYWANNABEATHUG

You don't even know who the fuck Confucius is and you couldn't recite even one line from anything he ever said or wrote... yet you know dozens of Pac songs.. But since your a filthy sheep who can't think for yourself you automatically put Confucius above Pac because your a trained puppy dogg who can't think for yourself, and you don't trust your own judgement

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2014, 06:23:09 PM »
infinite is a broken soul.

i wont be drawing any more pics or making hover hands memes of him any longer....i didnt realize until just a month or so ago hes emotionally impaired.

dogging him is about the equivalent of shoving a dude with downs syndrome.

Yes, because expressing yourself in a thoughtful and non-perverted way is an obvious sign of down syndrome.  Damn you got shit backwards, cuzz.. and I don't care how many Clownz you wanna name drop they are hoes just like yourself... I stand alone, ya'll can follow the trend towards your collective destruction, Clownz

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 06:23:42 PM »
Infinite, on the real though: Recite one thing that PAC said that holds more weight or proves more knowledge than what Confucius said.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 06:25:40 PM »
Infinite, on the real though: Recite one thing that PAC said that holds more weight or proves more knowledge than what Confucius said.

I don't know shit about Confucious and niether do any of you Clownz.. you just believe he's greater than Pac automatically without question, because you all are trained puppy doggs and can't think for yourself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
Confucius says man who sit upon toilet is high on pot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 06:28:25 PM »
lmao    this dude must be on some bath salts or something.  not sure what you sucking at being an emcee has to do with Mozart or dave matthews band but keep the insults coming.

That was called mockery... you illiterate Clown... try twisting my words again, Devil

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »

Confucius ain't even fuccin relevant to me (or any of you that's why you don't know who the fucc he is), that's why I ain't even fucced with his shit... Pac is relevent and his music is timeless and he's still getting larger everyday, I'm bumping his shit right now.. FUCK YA'LL

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 06:33:32 PM »

I don't know shit about Confucious and niether do any of you Clownz.. you just believe he's greater than Pac automatically without question, because you all are trained puppy doggs and can't think for yourself.

But wouldn't that also apply to you then? You just believe PAC is greater than him, automatically without question, because you think so much of one of your favorite artists and not even knowing the "other guy".

What was that line about puppy doggs again?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »

That was called mockery... you illiterate Clown... try twisting my words again, Devil

Langston Hughes may have had some nice stories but Daz dropped Retaliation, Revenge and get Back which is the best CD of all time and therefore Daz had more of an impact of the black people than Langston Hughes.  And Dogg Food completely wipes out comparing the impact of Martin Luther King Jr. to Daz in terms of teaching the young black youth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 06:44:05 PM »

Confucius ain't even fuccin relevant to me (or any of you that's why you don't know who the fucc he is), that's why I ain't even fucced with his shit... Pac is relevent and his music is timeless and he's still getting larger everyday, I'm bumping his shit right now.. FUCK YA'LL

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »

Langston Hughes may have had some nice stories but Daz dropped Retaliation, Revenge and get Back which is the best CD of all time and therefore Daz had more of an impact of the black people than Langston Hughes.  And Dogg Food completely wipes out comparing the impact of Martin Luther King Jr. to Daz in terms of teaching the young black youth.

You FINALLY understood it. LOL

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
INFINITE HAS A POINT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »
INFINITE HAS A POINT

no.  he does not.