Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 305 times)

Doggystylin

Halloween
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:37:28 PM »
Now I know this movie looks ridiculous nowdays but for the time it was made it was pretty damn good. This set up the whole Friday the 13th series. I mean comon, its obvious. Back to the actual movie though. It took a bit for the action to actually get started. From when were introduced to Jamie Lee Curtis' character and until Michael actually kills something on camera (the dog). That part kinda drags. But then again I guess it was to build up character and tension, whatever.... Now you guys might not think that first girl was that great but damn I would have tapped that right there in the car before I strangled her, what a waste of pussy, she had some nice legs too. That girl was awesome now that I think about it. I liked how she was smokin' weed in the car and then talkin to her dad, lol

His second kill was pretty funny, when he stabs the guy and leaves him up there and stares at him for a bit and tilts his head, and then wears the sheet and goes upstairs and just stands there LMAO, that part had me cracking up. Oh yeah LMAO @ stangling the other girl with the phone cord, that was gangsta. Jamie Lee Curtis was really in need of some cock in that film, you could just sense it.

Overall for what it was and when it came out this movie was really good, but only if your a fan of the genre.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 08:42:41 PM by Sunset Andre Benjamin »

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 08:39:06 PM »
A classic, my favorite horror movie.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 08:41:09 PM »
1 & 2 are easily some of my favorite movies ever

rik

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 08:42:41 PM »

herpes

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
I always like 2 and 4 the best.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 10:14:22 AM »
LOL...You talk about it as if it's just another film people watch...HOMIE, this is a straight classic. This series along with the "Nightmare on Elm Street" series and the "Friday the 13th" series (I can't understand why you mentioned "Friday The 13th" in this thread) set the tone for horror...Only now, almost 30 years later, is originality returning to the genre..."Halloween" is a classic, and if you saw the first one, you also need to see the sequel, because it's pretty much a continuation which is on par with the first...Then there are all the rest of the sequels (4-8, part 3 is a stand-alone film), which are enjoyable (for the most part) if you're into the franchise...Also, watch "Nightmare on Elm Street", cuz that is the greatest horror film ever...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 07:40:55 PM »
I explained why I mentioned Friday The 13th, and I saw NOES 1 & 2 a couple years ago, I think I'll pick up where I left off sometime soon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 09:11:05 AM »
I explained why I mentioned Friday The 13th,

Yea, but this series is not really like the "Friday The 13th" series..."Friday The 13th" is a lot more camp and "cheesy", if you may, though I think both franchises are legendary...PeACe