Author Topic: Unknown Facts About Hip Hop!  (Read 233 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Unknown Facts About Hip Hop!
« on: June 16, 2006, 02:57:30 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted before but here it is, also i am seperating the west coast facts from the non west coast facts, everything that is not west coast will be put in "Outbound"

Dre didnt like Snoop's raps, when he first heard them.

Bad Azz was Snoop's ghostwriter.

Ras Kass use to battle Snoop in High School

Ice T use to be a REAL street pimp and hustler at one time before becoming a rapper.

In Poetic Justice...2pac was supposed to have an extensice sex scene with Janet Jackson, but it was not shot when Pac refused to get an HIV test

Pac didnt wear a vest the night he got shot...and he ALWAYS wore a vest

Snoop named "The Chronic". Dre didn't start smoking weed until he met Snoop, contrary to popular belief, he wasn't lying when he said "I don't smoke weed or cess", because at the time he didn't.

2Pac was ready to sign Big Daddy Kane to his label Makaveli Records.

Will smith hid in a closet when suge night and his blood friends stormed a studio in cali.

2pac used to call weed candy.

Daz and warren G went uncredited for a lot of co production on "Tha Chronic"

baron davis and the game grew up together.

theres loads more in "Outbound"

« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 03:06:10 AM by Native_Joe99 »

Ct

• 'G'
Re: Unknown Facts About Hip Hop!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 05:48:02 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted before but here it is, also i am seperating the west coast facts from the non west coast facts, everything that is not west coast will be put in "Outbound"

Ice T use to be a REAL street pimp and hustler at one time before becoming a rapper.

In Poetic Justice...2pac was supposed to have an extensice sex scene with Janet Jackson, but it was not shot when Pac refused to get an HIV test

Snoop named "The Chronic". Dre didn't start smoking weed until he met Snoop, contrary to popular belief, he wasn't lying when he said "I don't smoke weed or cess", because at the time he didn't.

Will smith hid in a closet when suge night and his blood friends stormed a studio in cali.

is this true?

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 05:54:17 AM »

Not true; that's just part of the urban legend that Suge had Pac killed.  The bodyguard agency that worked for Death Row kept records, and they said that Pac only wore the vest something like 1 out of 10 times when they were on call.  Usually, that rumor is also accompanied by a claim that Suge was caught on a security camera telling Pac to take off his vest...only problem is that security cameras don't pick up sound.

So as you can see, Pac fans ain't too bright when it comes to making up conspiracy theories. ;D

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 05:55:53 AM »

is this true?
yes

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 06:00:58 AM »

is this true?
yes

im thinkin how can that be right!

in dre's head....... " I dont like this guys raps but i need this track done, and i got shit to do today........ fuck it i'll go do my laundry let snoop write deep cover and if it fucks up at least my beat will b good"

wait, it does sound right  ;D
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 06:28:13 AM »

is this true?
yes
then, how do you know this?

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 06:45:13 AM »
The thing about Juice is widely known.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 07:26:38 AM »
these "facts" get posted all the time

Mygla

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 11:12:20 AM »

is this true?
yes

im thinkin how can that be right!

in dre's head....... " I dont like this guys raps but i need this track done, and i got shit to do today........ fuck it i'll go do my laundry let snoop write deep cover and if it fucks up at least my beat will b good"

wait, it does sound right  ;D

it's a well known fact that Dre rejected 213's first demo...