Author Topic: If you've heard one _____ verse, you've heard them all.  (Read 539 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: If you've heard one _____ verse, you've heard them all.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 03:25:25 AM »
Spice-1 and RBX - I stopped listening to both of them after I realized how much they recycle the same rhymes and even entire bars throughout their careers.  For Spice-1, it's stuff like "got a TEC in the bushes, got more mail than the rest of the pushas".  RBX, on the other end, will often repeat large parts of the same verses - check out Wikipedia for examples.

Lol I wrote most of that article on RBX for wikipedia! ;D And those recyclings I mentioned were just the ones I could think of so soon. There's another thing he's been saying on quite a few tracks lately 'it's bad on the block'.
Ah, shit, seriously?  I started realizing how much shit he repeated by the time I started listening to "No Mercy, No Remorse", but the list on Wikipedia is pretty extensive, certainly more than I ever noticed.

It's really that extensive, in fact, I think the complete list would be more extensive. I'm sure I missed a few.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..