Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Jacob The Jeweler Arrested On Money Laundering/Drug Charges  (Read 207 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Popular jeweler Yakov "Jacob the Jeweler" Arabov was arrested today (June 15) on money-laundering charges and released on $100,000 bail according to reports. Arabov, who appeared in U.S. District Court in Manhattan today on the charges, was arrested in his mid-town store in New York and was charged with conspiring to launder over $270 million dollars for Black Mafia Family or BMF. Authorities claim the Russian immigrant, who has provided jewels for some of the most well known rappers, also conspired to distribute over 476 kilos of cocaine for BMF. "We are confident that once the government is advised of all the facts surrounding these issues that all of the charges against Mr. Arabov will be completely dismissed," Paul Wilmot, a spokesman for Jacob & Co. said. In October, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested 30 members of the self-named of BMF and seized over $3 million in money, assets, 2 ˝ kilograms of cocaine and weapons. Jacob the Jeweler's signature time pieces have been featured in numerous magazines and such celebrities as Angela Bassett, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, David & Victoria Beckham, Sir Elton John, Naomi Campbell, 50 Cent, Madonna and Sharon & Ozzy Osbourne are listed as clients on his official website.

For the full story log on: http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5791

LOL THIS GUY GOT INTO SOME SHIT

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
someone with that much money will get off

Sikotic™

One word: GREED!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Suck's for him....
but I can't help but wanna laugh my ass off.  ;D

Bling" Bling"

MANBEARPIG.

You think he postred bail with rings and watches?

-KIDRENEGADE-

GangstaBoogy

irv gotti & preme all over again. if you're making millions of dollars LEGALLY, why would you fuck that up for some fuckin drugs? i really wanna kill all these famous muhfuckas that do stupid shiet like this.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MANBEARPIG.

i really wanna kill all these famous muhfuckas that do stupid shiet like this.

go do it.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
filthy rotten russian

Trauma-san

"We are confident that once the government is advised of all the facts surrounding these issues that all of the charges against Mr. Arabov will be completely dismissed,"

O.K.  Um.... notice how it doesn't say he's not guilty?  the guy isn't even DENYING IT, he's just saying "Wait, Wait, you don't know all the facts!!!"

Come on , man.

Sikotic™

It's funny this happened today because last night I was watching some special on the History Channel about the Red Mafia and Black Mafia Family. Those dudes are crazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

"We are confident that once the government is advised of all the facts surrounding these issues that all of the charges against Mr. Arabov will be completely dismissed,"

that means "I'm gonna tell on every black motherfucker that ever gave me drugs or weapons or bought jewlery or rapped about my jewlery in their tapes until i get probation"

kingwell

that means "I'm gonna tell on every black motherfucker that ever gave me drugs or weapons or bought jewlery or rapped about my jewlery in their tapes until i get probation"

lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
serves that bitch right!

no one makes a profit tryin to use MY god damn name , shiiiiiit!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09