Author Topic: my dog is fucking stupid  (Read 188 times)

Doggystylin

my dog is fucking stupid
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:15:26 PM »
ive had her for a month and a half now and shes already pissed in the house 4 times, each time ive punished her right on the act too, first time the punishment wasnt that severe but this last time she did, i was so fuckin suprised and irritated that she would still piss in the house right in front of me that i had to physically punish her this time so i hit her a few times. now my last dog was a pitbull also and he wasnt this stupid, he never pissed in the house once and i never even trained him. i dont know what to do with her but i know the next time she pisses in the house im gonna go rip through her with a chainsaw

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: my dog is fucking stupid
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 11:17:12 PM »
What kind of dog is this? And dont get physical thats not going to help nething

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 11:22:16 PM »
shes a 2-3 yr old pitbull, they dont exactly know how old she is, i adopted her from the pound

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 11:24:51 PM »
shes a 2-3 yr old pitbull, they dont exactly know how old she is, i adopted her from the pound

Besides this how has your expierences been with PitBulls? Can u trust them, are they loyal? Ive always been interesting in getting one

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 11:37:17 PM »
ey man it's not good to hit the dog, it won't help

whenever u are around, take it out to piss once an hour and it will get the idea of where it's supposed to go

it isn't stupid it's just a baby, but don't hit it man it confuses them

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 11:41:02 PM »
oh shes loyal and friendly as hell, would never bite me if i beat her to death, but it all depends on how you treat them, if you keep them isolated they become agitated and aggresive, my last pitbull was smarter than this one but he wouldnt listen to me as much as this one and thats probably because i didnt train my first one worth shit. the one i have now (marley), she listens but shes kinda stupid and ignorant but in the end you laugh at her lol, its all about how you train them, their just like any other dogs, all that crap you hear about them being violent is just stereotypes started by owners who pick these dogs cause they look mean and make them mean

and i dont think a 2-3 yr old dog is a baby, i take her outside all the time and she goes outside, but every once in a while shes just gone inside which has suprised the fuck out of me cause i thought she got the whole idea of pissing outside

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 11:44:08 PM »
She's definitely no baby. Just hold a gun up to her head and fire a shot. O focurse you gotta make sure you don't hit her. Once she knows the potential of the gun, she'll do your calculus homework if you got a gun in your hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »
oh shes loyal and friendly as hell, would never bite me if i beat her to death, but it all depends on how you treat them, if you keep them isolated they become agitated and aggresive, my last pitbull was smarter than this one but he wouldnt listen to me as much as this one and thats probably because i didnt train my first one worth shit. the one i have now (marley), she listens but shes kinda stupid and ignorant but in the end you laugh at her lol, its all about how you train them, their just like any other dogs, all that crap you hear about them being violent is just stereotypes started by owners who pick these dogs cause they look mean and make them mean

and i dont think a 2-3 yr old dog is a baby, i take her outside all the time and she goes outside, but every once in a while shes just gone inside which has suprised the fuck out of me cause i thought she got the whole idea of pissing outside
sorry I missed the 2-3 yr old part

ya I hear ya, but it seems to me that if it's that old and u've had it a month and a half, it wasn't taught in the previous years what to do

so I guess u gotta just be patient, don't fuck with it and let it learn

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 04:52:30 AM »
Pitbulls...the dogs for wannabe-tough guys. Oh well, it's what makes you happy I suppose.

Just keep the thing outside and it won't piss in the house.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 05:06:11 AM »
nah i don't think most of yall know how to handle pits, u have to let them know whos boss, people have different approaches to it, but slappin the dogg when it does something bad teaches disicipline. also you could have a very good guard dogg after 6 months or longer. you gotta make sure they know who the master is.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 05:21:48 AM »

here...watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPedLQ89mU&search=south%20park%20season%2010

everything you need to know
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:31 AM »
If she pisses in your house, all you gotta do is take your weener out and piss on the dog. It's that simple.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 11:30:08 AM »
Pitbulls...the dogs for wannabe-tough guys. Oh well, it's what makes you happy I suppose.

Thats fuckin retarted, so you cant get a pitbull unless your a wannabe tough guy?  Dumbest thing I have read today

rik

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 11:33:32 AM »

Thats fuckin retarted, so you cant get a pitbull unless your a wannabe tough guy?  Dumbest thing I have read today
Really though dumb fuckin comment.