Author Topic: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!  (Read 1153 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

I'm not hating cause these are 3 of my favorite artists ever but I was so dissapointed and embarrassed as a fan with Cali iz Active that I wanted too see currently how many rappers on the left coast are better than these 3.  Try to argue with any of my pics I dare ya, and Im sure Im forgetting some people.

40 Glocc
Dj Quik
Crooked I
Roscoe
Sly Boogy
Xzibit
Ras Kass
Game
Eastwood
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
E-40
Mitchy Slick
Messy Marv
San Quinn
Ya Boy
Glasses Malone
Bishop Lamont
C-BO
WC
Ice Cube
One-2
Guerrila Black
Tehniec
Killa Tay

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 03:44:16 PM »
I'm surprised at how short your list is.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:45:12 PM »
I'm surprised at how short your list is.

I know lol now that I look at it im sure there are so many people Im forgetting

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 03:48:37 PM »
ya right buddy all of those people are not better than Daz and Snoop especially not Snoop.....I can see Kurupt, but man.....Snoop RUNS shit for the westcoast....you would never even got the fuckin Cal Iz Active if it wasnt for Snoop and Snoop worked with and helped more than half those people on that list become successful.... 

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album/Mitchy Slick or Messy Marv.....

Man its crazy you guys all want the west to shine and when a major westcoast album gets dropped in the limelight like DPG or Ice Cube half you fags talk shit about it or act like Messy Marv woulda dropped a better cd.....LOL

The DPG album aint that bad, and the Ice Cube cd is a banger.....if you listen to the 213 album now too, that shit is a bad ass, westcoast album with a nice summer vibe to it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 03:51:31 PM by SHAQ is your Daddy »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 03:53:45 PM »
ya right buddy all of those people are not better than Daz and Snoop especially not Snoop.....I can see Kurupt, but man.....Snoop RUNS shit for the westcoast....you would never even got the fuckin Cal Iz Active if it wasnt for Snoop and Snoop worked with and helped more than half those people on that list become successful.... 

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album.....

Lay off the drugs homie, Snoop aint running shit nemore Im talking about straight skills and lyrics. Lmao Listen to any 40 Glocc track, its impossible not to notice how much better he is than gotti, daz or snoop, get over it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 03:56:40 PM »
Xzibit is better than Daz, better than Kurupt and he's better than Snoop. So I agree wit you.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 03:59:40 PM »

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album/Mitchy Slick or Messy Marv.....

Man its crazy you guys all want the west to shine and when a major westcoast album gets dropped in the limelight like DPG or Ice Cube half you fags talk shit about it or act like Messy Marv woulda dropped a better cd.....LOL

The DPG album aint that bad, and the Ice Cube cd is a banger.....if you listen to the 213 album now too, that shit is a bad ass, westcoast album with a nice summer vibe to it.

HAHAHA I just listened to the new Messy Marv/Guce album (and i hate guce) and that album was twice as good as cali iz active.  You must not listen to alot of westcoast rap saying kurupt and snoop and daz can rap better then Mitchy? Yeah right Mitchy would murk all them cats

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 04:03:34 PM »
go read my post again I said most of those guys are better than Kurupt....But IMO, I enjoy listenin to Snoop over anyone else from the west, especially when Snoop is on his game.....Face it dude, nobody is checking for 40 Glock or Messy Marv besides you and 25 other people from DubCC.....So when someone major from the west drops a new album, you should support it and dont cry about how you wish you were the one putting the shit together....

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »
LOL @ you saying "Mitchy would Murk all them cats" LOL I bet you got Mitchys back homie dont you LOL

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 04:06:53 PM »
Face it dude, nobody is checking for 40 Glock or Messy Marv besides you and 25 other people from DubCC.....So when someone major from the west drops a new album dont cry about how you wish you were the one putting the shit together....

seems kinda early to be talking shit about the album too... load of people haven't heard it

plus Spice, what u had it for like a day or 2 or somethin?   give it a chance, if u don't like it leave it alone, no need for bashing threads

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 04:09:01 PM »
Face it dude, nobody is checking for 40 Glock or Messy Marv besides you and 25 other people from DubCC.....So when someone major from the west drops a new album dont cry about how you wish you were the one putting the shit together....

seems kinda early to be talking shit about the album too... load of people haven't heard it

plus Spice, what u had it for like a day or 2 or somethin?   give it a chance, if u don't like it leave it alone, no need for bashing threads

Ive had it 2 days yes your right but its getting worse and worse every time I hear it, and yes Shaq Snoop is a legend he used to be a god on the mic but right now cats like Mitchy or 40 would slay him.

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 04:09:50 PM »

exactly man....on point +1

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
I'm not hating cause these are 3 of my favorite artists ever but I was so dissapointed and embarrassed as a fan with Cali iz Active that I wanted too see currently how many rappers on the left coast are better than these 3.  Try to argue with any of my pics I dare ya, and Im sure Im forgetting some people.

40 Glocc
Dj Quik
Crooked I
Roscoe
Sly Boogy
Xzibit
Ras Kass
Game
Eastwood
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
E-40
Mitchy Slick
Messy Marv
San Quinn
Ya Boy
Glasses Malone
Bishop Lamont
C-BO
WC
Ice Cube
One-2
Guerrila Black
Tehniec
Killa Tay

lmao @ guerilla black.    Get ya self a blog and quit ya bitching faggot.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 04:12:03 PM »

40 Glocc
Dj Quik
Crooked I
Roscoe
Sly Boogy
Xzibit
Ras Kass
Game
Eastwood
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
E-40
Mitchy Slick
Messy Marv
San Quinn
Ya Boy
Glasses Malone
Bishop Lamont
C-BO
WC
Ice Cube
One-2
Guerrila Black
Tehniec
Killa Tay

lmao @ guerilla black.    Get ya self a blog and quit ya bitching faggot.

Ur the biggest hater on dubcc so eat a dick im sorry its my opinion, guerrila black was the worst on my list and hes still better tahn daz, gotti, or snoop

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 04:14:05 PM »
your fucked man Guerilla Black better than Snoop LOL  fuck that shit