Author Topic: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!  (Read 1154 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »
your fucked man Guerilla Black better than Snoop LOL  fuck that shit

all time no way snoop is a legend and black has only 1 lp under his belt but right now currently the biggie wannabee would hang with snoop

wardy

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 04:40:24 PM »
hate on kurupt but u cant hate on daz n snoop , snoop has brought the west back n yep he might of fell of but that real talk track showed he still got it n plus he the biggest westcoast artist ever below pac in sales wise , n daz has got so much better on the mic since death row its unbeleavable but the album was a let down

westside159

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2006, 07:02:11 PM »
MC Eiht  ::) ::) ::) ???

westside159

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2006, 07:03:43 PM »
MC Eiht  ::) ::) ::) ???

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 07:09:36 PM »

LMAO! ur trippin!

You Forgot Too Short!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »

LMAO! ur trippin!

You Forgot Too Short!

Right now I think rappers like Spice 1, B-Legit, Too Short, Celly Cel, Warren G are even with Kurupt, Snoop, and Daz so thats why I didnt put them in the list.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
What about Turf Talk?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »
your fucked man Guerilla Black better than Snoop LOL  fuck that shit

I agree, fuck that Biggie biter.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »
celly cell on their level? hes better than them right now... easily...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 08:08:50 PM »
ya right buddy all of those people are not better than Daz and Snoop especially not Snoop.....I can see Kurupt, but man.....Snoop RUNS shit for the westcoast....you would never even got the fuckin Cal Iz Active if it wasnt for Snoop and Snoop worked with and helped more than half those people on that list become successful.... 

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album/Mitchy Slick or Messy Marv.....

Man its crazy you guys all want the west to shine and when a major westcoast album gets dropped in the limelight like DPG or Ice Cube half you fags talk shit about it or act like Messy Marv woulda dropped a better cd.....LOL

The DPG album aint that bad, and the Ice Cube cd is a banger.....if you listen to the 213 album now too, that shit is a bad ass, westcoast album with a nice summer vibe to it.

HAHAHA I just listened to the new Messy Marv/Guce album (and i hate guce) and that album was twice as good as cali iz active.  You must not listen to alot of westcoast rap saying kurupt and snoop and daz can rap better then Mitchy? Yeah right Mitchy would murk all them cats

I dont know what Snoop you been listening to, but the Snoop I been listening to has been sicc as hell, snoop has never been a super lyricist, but when his flow is on and he rappin like he can he sounds better then almost anyone, thats why he is BIGG SNOOP DOGG! So get off that Guce and Messy Marv shit, Messy Marv aint better then snoop hes as basic as they come dude, Give Snoop some Fuckin Respect! Look at your name SPICE 1. He aint shit anymore but we dont go around doggin him saying he aint shit, Nah we give homie his respect. Stop dogging Legends Dude.

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 08:17:50 PM »
I'm not hating cause these are 3 of my favorite artists ever but I was so dissapointed and embarrassed as a fan with Cali iz Active that I wanted too see currently how many rappers on the left coast are better than these 3.  Try to argue with any of my pics I dare ya, and Im sure Im forgetting some people.

40 Glocc
Dj Quik
Crooked I
Roscoe
Sly Boogy
Xzibit
Ras Kass
Game
Eastwood
Yukmouth
Jayo Felony
E-40
Mitchy Slick
Messy Marv
San Quinn
Ya Boy
Glasses Malone
Bishop Lamont
C-BO
WC
Ice Cube
One-2
Guerrila Black
Tehniec
Killa Tay

Lots of guys in there as much as i aint feeling him lately arent better overal rappers

Dj quik---great producer good rapper but nothing spectacular
Mitchy slick and guerrrilla black aint better either

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
ya right buddy all of those people are not better than Daz and Snoop especially not Snoop.....I can see Kurupt, but man.....Snoop RUNS shit for the westcoast....you would never even got the fuckin Cal Iz Active if it wasnt for Snoop and Snoop worked with and helped more than half those people on that list become successful.... 

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album/Mitchy Slick or Messy Marv.....

Man its crazy you guys all want the west to shine and when a major westcoast album gets dropped in the limelight like DPG or Ice Cube half you fags talk shit about it or act like Messy Marv woulda dropped a better cd.....LOL

The DPG album aint that bad, and the Ice Cube cd is a banger.....if you listen to the 213 album now too, that shit is a bad ass, westcoast album with a nice summer vibe to it.

HAHAHA I just listened to the new Messy Marv/Guce album (and i hate guce) and that album was twice as good as cali iz active.  You must not listen to alot of westcoast rap saying kurupt and snoop and daz can rap better then Mitchy? Yeah right Mitchy would murk all them cats

I dont know what Snoop you been listening to, but the Snoop I been listening to has been sicc as hell, snoop has never been a super lyricist, but when his flow is on and he rappin like he can he sounds better then almost anyone, thats why he is BIGG SNOOP DOGG! So get off that Guce and Messy Marv shit, Messy Marv aint better then snoop hes as basic as they come dude, Give Snoop some Fuckin Respect! Look at your name SPICE 1. He aint shit anymore but we dont go around doggin him saying he aint shit, Nah we give homie his respect. Stop dogging Legends Dude.

I have been very critical of Spice when he has released shitty material and I am also aware he has fallen of bad as well plus I dont ever praise him on these boards like alot of people still do with kurupt.  And to me Snoop has been a joke for a long time now I just dont believe what he says and Im not impressed with his flow or lyrics I would easily much rather hear a 40 glocc, Messy Marv, or Eastwood over Snoop any day.  I give Kurupt and Snoop their props when it comes to their careers all time but right now I just feel like their are alot of rappers much better than those 3 despite what so many biased dpg fans say on these forums.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 10:46:30 PM »
Glasses Malone  8)

White Lightnin'...(Sticks)>>>> Cali Iz Active

Ever since that mixtape came out i've been bangin' it.............i can't get tired of listening to this mixtape.

I got that shit on my work computer and home aswell....i burnt a copy for when i'm on tha block witt my cd player plus i put that shit on my friend's iPod.

The Beach Cruiser should be a very good album

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 11:53:28 PM »
Kurupt and Daz fell off hard.. I agree but Snoop still got it in him.. he just doesn't work with the right people right now  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 12:54:31 AM »
Kurupt and Daz fell off hard.. I agree but Snoop still got it in him.. he just doesn't work with the right people right now  8)

Exactly.