Author Topic: Killa Tay gets slept on  (Read 183 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Killa Tay gets slept on
« on: June 21, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »
I never hear anyone talk about him in these forums, he is very tight and his last album was very dope, he can hold his own with some of the bay's best cats like Yukmouth or San Quinn easily dude's got skills.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Killa Tay gets slept on
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 09:07:57 PM »
he reminds me of that song "G'z on it"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 09:10:23 PM »
he reminds me of that song "G'z on it"

That song is off the hook, Mac Mall comes tite but Yukmouth and Killa Tay absolutely murder the track very dope!

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 09:48:29 PM »
I listen to him, but not much.  the thing I don't like about him is that high pitched squeaky voice he does.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 10:07:31 PM »
I listen to him, but not much. the thing I don't like about him is that high pitched squeaky voice he does.

yea i hate that shit too...plus sometimes his 4 or 5 ad-libs get annoying....but he was tight in  "moment of truth" ..

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 07:00:55 AM »
moment of truth is dope 8)
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 04:28:52 PM »
"Go hard in the Paint" with Bo And Yuk was sick. I like Killa Tay he nice.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »
I never hear anyone talk about him in these forums, he is very tight and his last album was very dope, he can hold his own with some of the bay's best cats like Yukmouth or San Quinn easily dude's got skills.

? What Does he have to do with the Bay? He Isnt From the Bay Man.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »
Killa Tay's from Fresno, his 2nd home is Sacramento. Not a bay area artist. But he can be alright on some mob shit, I never liked his material much though.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »

? What Does he have to do with the Bay? He Isnt From the Bay Man.....

Yeah I know he is from Fresno and not the Bay but I always compare rappers from Sac and Fresno to bay area rappers, I dont really know why

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 04:41:07 PM »
Yeah I was bout to say Killa Tay From Fresno. he does sound like a bay area artist, an older mobb type artist. Not the Hyphy Type. I have the Killa Tay and CBO album and he sound nice. He is the only rapper i ever heard from Fresno besides Planet Asia. Not as good As Planet Asia lyrically But good.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 04:42:48 PM »
Yeah I was bout to say Killa Tay From Fresno. he does sound like a bay area artist, an older mobb type artist. Not the Hyphy Type. I have the Killa Tay and CBO album and he sound nice. He is the only rapper i ever heard from Fresno besides Planet Asia. Not as good As Planet Asia lyrically But good.
Yeah Planet Asia is the shit. I like him alot.  I need to get that new Killa Tay shit.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 04:54:09 PM »
Yeah Planet Asia is the shit. I like him alot.  I need to get that new Killa Tay shit.

Yeah the Moment of Truth was great, only 12 tracks but they were all good, they had Yukmouth on 3 tracks, The Realest on 2 tracks and features from Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc and a couple of others, very good cd

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »

Yeah the Moment of Truth was great, only 12 tracks but they were all good, they had Yukmouth on 3 tracks, The Realest on 2 tracks and features from Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc and a couple of others, very good cd

Off Topic but A's Giants tonight Battle Of the Bay! I just had to say that becuz of your SIG! Moment of Truth, yah imma go cop it along with The Cali Iz Active and Same Day Different Shit all on Tuesday.

The Best of 3 Worlds