Author Topic: O.J. Mayo  (Read 134 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
O.J. Mayo
« on: June 23, 2006, 01:00:22 AM »
what do you guys think of this guys game? he arguabley the #1 player in the nation and is mostly compared to Kobes style of play. him and his team D-1 Greyhounds recently came to my town of portland and lost to so-cal allstars (which has Kevin Love, a soon to be senior and also arguabley the #1 player in the nation as well from portland but plays AAU summerball for so-call all stars). Loves being recruited hard by UNC and UCLA, while i forgot where Mayo is headed but he is quite the real deal. atleast from what i saw, Love led the so-cal allstars to victory but only scored 18 pts while OJ mayo scored 48...hes been in quite a few magazines already and is being said to be the next lebron. opinions on the kid's game?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: O.J. Mayo
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:19:46 AM »
OJ Mayo is a Junior in high school. He plays point guard, he's not the "next LeBron"...His numbers aren't even as good as Farmar's numbers were in high school...He's gunna be good, but he has a long ways to go before we can call him the "next" anyone...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: O.J. Mayo
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »
mayo is rumored to go to USC with walker.