Author Topic: payton got his 1st ring  (Read 1563 times)

ecrazy

Re: payton got his 1st ring
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2006, 12:39:17 PM »
^^SONNED!
Here Son, Here is A Tissue, You Feel Stupid now dont you? its ok son, here, cry it all out Baby Elior, its going to be alright.
 :-*

Yes, you really sonned me there, you fucking idiot. "You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me"...How the fuck did I "contradict" myself, you fucking remedial retard? Do yonu even know the meaning of the words you type, or do you just throw a bunch of words together in hopes of making sense. I hoestly think you're some sort of special ed case...On top of that, a balding midget. :grumpy:
LMAO! why are you getting mad, you know what you did, now you feel stupid, And MR. Grammer Cop here Cannot even Spell "You" Or "Honestly" LMMFAO!
Its Ok Son, Here's A Hankie, Let's not waste paper, because we're going to need boxes of tissue to get over your crying

There's a difference between being an actual retard and making typos. It's pretty obvious which category we, as posters, fit in. You're a fucking retard. All your posts reek of special ed material. I'm not saying this because you've tricked yourself into believing we're in the middle of some sort of dispute, I'm saying this because I honestly think you're a retard. Plain and simple. You even look like one...It's funny, you pretty much have me picturing you shouting, randomly clapping, and pounding the keyboard really hard in your room when you reply to me... :-X
Keep Crying Son, No one here ever takes your posts seriously EVER because all you do is cry
 :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2006, 12:53:46 PM »
^^SONNED!
Here Son, Here is A Tissue, You Feel Stupid now dont you? its ok son, here, cry it all out Baby Elior, its going to be alright.

Yes, you really sonned me there, you fucking idiot. "You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me"...How the fuck did I "contradict" myself, you fucking remedial retard? Do yonu even know the meaning of the words you type, or do you just throw a bunch of words together in hopes of making sense. I hoestly think you're some sort of special ed case...On top of that, a balding midget. :grumpy:
LMAO! why are you getting mad, you know what you did, now you feel stupid, And MR. Grammer Cop here Cannot even Spell "You" Or "Honestly" LMMFAO!
Its Ok Son, Here's A Hankie, Let's not waste paper, because we're going to need boxes of tissue to get over your crying

There's a difference between being an actual retard and making typos. It's pretty obvious which category we, as posters, fit in. You're a fucking retard. All your posts reek of special ed material. I'm not saying this because you've tricked yourself into believing we're in the middle of some sort of dispute, I'm saying this because I honestly think you're a retard. Plain and simple. You even look like one...It's funny, you pretty much have me picturing you shouting, randomly clapping, and pounding the keyboard really hard in your room when you reply to me... :-X
Keep Crying Son, No one here ever takes your posts seriously EVER because all you do is cry

Nobody takes my posts seriously, yet you haven't added anything relevant to this thread. All you've added is your moronic blabbering. Now add something useful, or stop with the special ed comments...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP
??? ??? ???GP's a fuckin legend man.  I was pullin for the Mavs, but if anyone deserves a ring, its Payton.

Zo.

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2006, 01:18:02 PM »
^^SONNED!

Nobody takes my posts seriously, yet you haven't added anything relevant to this thread. All you've added is your moronic blabbering. Now add something useful, or stop with the special ed comments...
I told people to ignore your bitter crying (which it seems that they are doing) and you keep crying, Only Person In Special ED here is you, your retarded...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
cry me a river elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »
^^SONNED!

I told people to ignore your bitter crying (which it seems that they are doing) and you keep crying, Only Person In Special ED here is you, your retarded...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
cry me a river elior

You honestly believe people read what you post and take it into consideration? LMFAO. That's almost as retarded as you.

ecrazy

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 10:13:59 PM »
^^SONNED!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
cry me a river elior

You honestly believe people read what you post and take it into consideration? LMFAO. That's almost as retarded as you.
look at all the replies you have elior, thank you, keep crying elior, keep crying

SGV

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2006, 10:47:19 PM »
I'm glad GP got a Ring too. Same with Zo. The Heat were just a great team and Shaq helped them get there.  ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 03:02:51 AM »
to NIK

1. i'm a born laker fan too
2. been a fan longer than you
3. just because i'm a fan doesn't mean i have to like everyone associated with organization
4. just because i'm a fan doesn't mean i have to dislike everyone outside of the organization
5. just because i'm a fan doesn't mean i have to dislike a former member of the organization
6. just because i'm a fan doesn't mean i can't root for another team when my team isn't in it
7. just because i'm a fan doesn't mean i have to adhere to , YOUR beliefs of what a fan should be

at the end of the day i'm still a laker fan, i'm still a dodger/angels fan, i'm still a raider/cowboys fan , i'm still a tito ortiz fan, and the undertaker still rules. and at the end of the day i'm not overly obessesed.

let me ask YOU something NIK if shaq was still on the lakers and kobe was on the clippers....and kobe had just won the championship.....what would be YOUR immediate reaction

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 10:33:01 AM »
let me ask YOU something NIK if shaq was still on the lakers and kobe was on the clippers....and kobe had just won the championship.....what would be YOUR immediate reaction

Depending on whether or not Kobe left on a bad note...If he bashed our organization, fans, front office, city, etc. then yes, I would be bashing Kobe as we speak...But Kobe's not that type of guy...He's more mature, he's not a media-whore, and he has class. Shaq is just an immature selfish asshole, is this really disputed? If you're a fan, you SHOULD not like anything that is anti your team/franchise, which Shaq has proven to be...Do you not realize that if he wasn't a big selfish asshole that the Lakers could have won 7+ championships this decade? Of course, he didn't wanna take a back seat to Kobe...He was too big in his head. Then when he finally does leave, he talks shit about the city that made him what he is...The organization that handed themselves to him...The owner who paid him millions upon millions and gave him whatever he wanted...It's just lame. Everything you listed was correct. I never said anything about you disliking everyone outside the organization or liking everyone within it...I called you out on your Shaq dick-licking, even though Shaq stands for everything Laker fans don't...It's like Batman fans rooting for Joker to escape and cause damage to Gotham City...IT MAKES NO SENSE, UNLESS YOU'RE IGNORANT TO THE EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT, WHICH YOU'VE PROVEN TO BE...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »

look at all the replies you have elior, thank you, keep crying elior, keep crying

All the replies? you have just as many as me, dumbshit. Now THAT'S a contradiction...Learn the definition of words before you use them. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2006, 01:12:19 PM »

All the replies? you have just as many as me, dumbshit. Now THAT'S a contradiction...Learn the definition of words before you use them. :-*
Im not looking for replies from anyone, LMAO!  your just crying and wanting everyone to agree with you, QUIT YOUR BELLYACHIN!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »

Im not looking for replies from anyone, LMAO!  your just crying and wanting everyone to agree with you, QUIT YOUR BELLYACHIN!!

Okay, now it's just getting sad...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP
??? ??? ???GP's a fuckin legend man.  I was pullin for the Mavs, but if anyone deserves a ring, its Payton.

deserves it? lol he scored like 100 points in the regular season and 30 points in the playoffs. he john sally'd his way to a championship
True, but he can't deliver like he used to.  He did a good job on defense, and the Heat also didn't need him to score, because they have Wade and everyone else to do that.  He deserved the ring because he was one of the best point guards of all time.  I'm glad he finally got it.

BITCH AZZ GP
:nawty:
Get the fuck out of here you clown

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »

I called you out on your Shaq dick-licking, even though Shaq stands for everything Laker fans don't

what are you talking about?
 there are TONS of laker fans who HATe kobe and still love shaq

and you keep saying that shaq dissed the city. WHEN? didn't he take a whole page in the LA times saying how he'll miss the laker fans ect. ect.  shaq's beef is with jerry buss, mitch kup, and kobe. he was cool with fox, he was cool with george, he was cool with fish, he was cool with malone, he was cool with gary , he was cool with phil , he was cool with slava, he was cool with horry, he was cool with everyone and then some.

he was pissed at jerry buss because , jerry buss , and jerry buss even admited to this taht he promised "he'd take care of shaq" meaning giving him that extention, shaq wanted to be there, this was something that buss was promising him before the playoffs and boiled over after the finals loss. , shaq said and this is a real quote "if he would have said what he really felt about me wanting to be the second option and didn't want to pay me, maybe things would have worked out different, but he went back on his word, i don't respect that"

he was pissed at mitch because lets face it , he's a HORRIBLE GM

he was pissed at kobe because he tried to become the number one option behind shaq's back, i think if kobe and the organization handled it better about kobe stepping in shaq's place, shaq would be the second option right now as we speak, look it worked in miami with a lesser player and team.  shaq's a legend and probably the best at his posistion, you don't go behind their back trying to step over them, THAT"S CHILDISH.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »

Im not looking for replies from anyone, LMAO! your just crying and wanting everyone to agree with you, QUIT YOUR BELLYACHIN!!

Okay, now it's just getting sad...
i know, i feel sad for you too