Author Topic: Jim Jones & Fabolous Fight in Miami  (Read 571 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: Jim Jones & Fabolous Fight in Miami
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 02:54:52 PM »

seriously, instead of beefing over stupid crap like this, they should try and help New York come up again

They are the reason N.Y Rap is going down hill

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 04:43:47 PM »
^word!

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »
FA-BO-LO-US > Jimmy jones

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 05:02:36 PM »
eww wtf is fabolous wearing?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
Why is Fab always reppin N.Y. when the nigga from Philly?  ???

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 12:27:47 AM »
Why is Fab always reppin N.Y. when the nigga from Philly?  ???

cuz he's a fag.

DIPSET!

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 10:08:39 AM »
LMAO @ The Dips and Loso bringing down NY. Dipset is a good reason why NY still matters. They have a huge buzz and lots of support from NY. Fab is still a monster on those Mixtapes. Loso's Way >>> 90% of Artist Mixtapes this year. The Street Fi-da-di-da-damn goes hard. Triangle Offense goes hard (Joey, P.Cain and Loso). I'm suprised Jimmy and Fab would go at it like that though, since they both beef with Ma$e.

Btw, I'm a Dipset fan, but Loso started that White/Yellow diamonds shit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 01:58:13 AM »
:-*

I Smell Pussy....is that you Jip??? ^^^^ DIPSET BITCH!

seein all that blu flags u got showin,

i gotta metion...... you do know that dipset is a retarded version of a blood gang?

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 02:13:58 AM »
AllHipHop.com: There was a lot of talk in Miami over Memorial Day weekend that you and Jim Jones got into some kind of altercation, or your crews clashed or something along those lines. Can you clarify that what happened?

Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was just… you know how it is. I’m not gonna like go into details with it because…you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. I’m just gonna say it was nothing so that it won’t come out of my mouth like I’m trying to dig it up, know what I’m saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what I’m saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, that’s what it is but I’m not gonna say, “Yo, this and that happened,” and people look at it from one way and say, “Oh okay, this person got played or this person got played.” I’m not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what I’m saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen and that’s it

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 03:24:22 PM »
AllHipHop.com: There was a lot of talk in Miami over Memorial Day weekend that you and Jim Jones got into some kind of altercation, or your crews clashed or something along those lines. Can you clarify that what happened?

Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was just… you know how it is. I’m not gonna like go into details with it because…you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. I’m just gonna say it was nothing so that it won’t come out of my mouth like I’m trying to dig it up, know what I’m saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what I’m saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, that’s what it is but I’m not gonna say, “Yo, this and that happened,” and people look at it from one way and say, “Oh okay, this person got played or this person got played.” I’m not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what I’m saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen and that’s it

Told you he got his ass whooped.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 03:28:45 PM »

Told you he got his ass whooped.

Yup, if Jimmy didn't bust his shit up then he woulda been bragging about it all over mixtapes and shit.

I wonder if they wired Fag's jaw?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET