Netherlands
12 (52.2%)
Portugal
7 (30.4%)
Portugal On Penelties
0 (0%)
Netherlands On Penelties
1 (4.3%)
Ronaldo will slit his wrists during the game.
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Round Of 16: Portugal vs Netherlands (Match 52)  (Read 1672 times)

mauzip

Re: Round Of 16: Portugal vs Netherlands (Match 52)
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2006, 03:05:07 PM »
Deco deserved both yellows
hell no he didn't.well I guess you just fucked up cuz' mexico is out  ;D

Go read the football rules and then try to come up with a sane reason on why Deco didn't deserve both of those yellows. 
he deserved the first yellow shit he even deserved the red card at that first play.but he did not deserve the second yellow.the ref just got confused cuz' he then knew deco deserved the red card at the first play and then send him off later with no reason.if he deserved to be sent off was at the first play not the second one.

LOL at No Reason.  You gotta be fucking kidding me.  He was hiding teh ball from the other team, automatic yellow. 

The guy doesn't know anything about the rules of soccer. There is no point in arguing with that retard.

fuck you bitch.we won y'all got kicked in the ass ;D 8)

That doesn't mean that you're not a retard. :-*

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2006, 03:09:43 PM »

Go read the football rules and then try to come up with a sane reason on why Deco didn't deserve both of those yellows. 
he deserved the first yellow shit he even deserved the red card at that first play.but he did not deserve the second yellow.the ref just got confused cuz' he then knew deco deserved the red card at the first play and then send him off later with no reason.if he deserved to be sent off was at the first play not the second one.

LOL at No Reason.  You gotta be fucking kidding me.  He was hiding teh ball from the other team, automatic yellow. 

The guy doesn't know anything about the rules of soccer. There is no point in arguing with that retard.

man keep sayin' that with no reason.I know you're just fucked up cuz' you lost.go legal marry another man or somethin.nobody believed now we drinkin' champagne celebratin' and y'all just gotta shut the fuck up about it.first at euro 2004 now this,man y'all suck and still thinkin' you can beat portugal

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2006, 03:11:53 PM »

man keep sayin' that with no reason.I know you're just fucked up cuz' you lost.go legal marry another man or somethin.nobody believed now we drinkin' champagne celebratin' and y'all just gotta shut the fuck up about it.first at euro 2004 now this,man y'all suck and still thinkin' you can beat portugal
HOLANDESES PUTAS DO CARALHO!

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »

wow, a gay joke, that's new...
we already admitted portugal deserved to win, besides shouldn't you be partying it up somewhere, drinking champagne?

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »

HOLANDESES PUTAS DO CARALHO!

Hou je bek Portugese kuthoer
see I can call you names too

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
Seriousily...that was fucked up.

Im a Holland fan...even before Portugal went down to 10 men...Holland held the ball for 60% of the time at even strength and pretty ,much stayed like that all game. If Ruud was in, we would've scored. But nope...Van baston is a dumb fuck..and let this happen. He should've put in Ruud. Robbin and Kuyt are bunch of dumb fucks.

Oh and Portugal will get killed next round. They got lucky we could'nt score.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2006, 10:28:09 PM »
Should be an easy win for Portugal.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

'EclipZe

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2006, 11:40:16 PM »

Im a Holland fan...even before Portugal went down to 10 men...Holland held the ball for 60% of the time at even strength and pretty ,much stayed like that all game. If Ruud was in, we would've scored. But nope...Van baston is a dumb fuck..and let this happen. He should've put in Ruud. Robbin and Kuyt are bunch of dumb fucks.

why the fuck did he brought in van de vaart ? that fool sucks... why the fuck didn't he put ruud in right after the break? fucking bringin vennegoor of hesselink in the 84th minute so you hope he will save the day...

oh and IM CHEERING FOR GHANA NOW! fuck brasil up mah african bradas !

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2006, 02:00:27 AM »

we got lucky? what about holland with that pauleta's kick and others?

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2006, 04:23:02 AM »
holland is out  :'(
but what a CRAZY ASS game lol
van basten aint a stupid fuck, ruud didnt play good in the 1st 3 matches and kuyt fits better in the system theyre playin

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2006, 05:28:52 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2006, 05:41:59 AM »
What a bitch

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2006, 05:52:23 AM »
What a bitch
yeah? but you would love to have this bitch in your team!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2006, 06:01:52 AM »
What a bitch
yeah? but you would love to have this bitch in your team!

Lol he doesnt do shit for his team. He dribles non stop which every footballer can do but they aint so dumb as he is and dont use it 24/7.

Simao is way better than Ronaldo.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2006, 07:19:10 AM »
Crazy match! We lost cuz Portugal has smarter players. And they're better actors too.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:21:16 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.