Author Topic: Kurupt's verse typed out from the Diddy track!  (Read 1048 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt's verse typed out from the Diddy track!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 10:25:48 AM »
I ain't tryin' to be lyrical."

And that's the problem right there. These guys are making a mockery out of the artform.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2006, 10:29:38 AM »
gotti fell off........BAD.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

SGV

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2006, 11:07:21 AM »

And that's the problem right there. These guys are making a mockery out of the artform.

Hip Hop is all about being Lyrical? Hip Hop is all about Entertainment... Sorry to break that to ya. But, Dipset has spitters. JR Writer, .40 Cal, etc.

M.Dogg... You can't be serious. Kurupt and Daz have lived off of Death Row (much like any West Coast acts lives off something 10 years old). Reality is, if the West didn't die out in 1996, there would have been plenty of other stars taking the DPGs place. BUT, since it did and West Coast fans like to stick to the same ol' same, the DPG is still around by default. Sure, anyone will fall off after 14 years, but like I said, DPG fell off 2-3 years after Dogg Food. They had a short lived run, but since they had the backing of Snoop and Dre, they were able to keep their names out there longer. I don't need to be in awe of shit. They haven't held up this coast. None of their projects did well enough to bring spotlight back to the West. Dre is on top of the West. Snoop is on top of the West. Cube is on top of the West. E-40. Too Short. Hell even Game out of nowhere and is on top of the West. DPG is NOWHERE near their caliber.

Dipset is a FORCE in NY. These guys flood the market with product on a regular basis and it's always quality. You say 50 was tight at one time, are you saying Cam wasn't? Dude got co-signed by Big L and Biggie WELL before this Dipset shit was Rap. For two of the East Coasts (and Hip Hops) illest emcees to co-sign you, you have to be tight. Banks don't want it with JR... relax!

And Cop Killa, not homophobic for not liking the trend, homophobic for thinking it's Gay if a man wears Pink.  Would I wear Pink on a regular basis? Nope. Have I wore Pink or a shirt that has had Pink on it? Yes. Be comfortable with your sexuality!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
And Cop Killa, not homophobic for not liking the trend, homophobic for thinking it's Gay if a man wears Pink.  Would I wear Pink on a regular basis? Nope. Have I wore Pink or a shirt that has had Pink on it? Yes. Be comfortable with your sexuality!

Yeah I totally agree, I dont wear pink, and probably never will. But I couldnt give a shit what youre wearing. The only problem I have is with the new "purple/pink Bloods". Thats just going too far.

Diabolical

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2006, 12:22:47 PM »

I am, I wouldn't wear a pink shirt because its a trend now.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2006, 04:16:08 PM »
I aint heard the track but it seems from reading it that he is trying to use the word "shit" in different contexts to mean different things.  Tech N9ne did something similar on Somebody gonna die 2nite

Hey yo I'm sick as a motherfucker, bitch you a motherfucker
You tryin' to diss on a motherfucker like me I'll kill you motherfuckers
Its a motherfuckin' shame how the motherfucker came
And grabbed my motherfuckin' name, And get to blowin' out ya motherfuckin' brains
I fuck hoes like a motherfucker, Even yours you motherfuckers
Tech N9ne is a motherfucker, I'll dispose of you motherfuckers
Pros, They wanna suck us, +Mitch Bade+ ni**az wanna buck us
Get the motherfucker, Hit the motherfucker
Kill'em and dont say shit, Motherfucker
I'm pissed them a motherfucker, Twist that motherfucker
Lift that motherfucker, Hey ni**a you my motherfucker
Cause you busted on them motherfuckers, Shot up they motherfuckin crew
Motherfuckers who diss me, Motherfuck you
I'm raw as a motherfucker, Stand tall as a motherfucker
Punks is a motherfucker, Pop trunks on these motherfuckers
Ni**az is wrong as a motherfucker, Wont get a motherfuckin' thing
Trip of this motherfuckin' heat we bring
Motherfucker

That Tech verse is actually fly as fuck. Kurupts aint.