Author Topic: Opinions on B-Legit  (Read 215 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Opinions on B-Legit
« on: June 24, 2006, 01:22:12 AM »
He had 2 albums I really liked but for some reason I cant help but laugh when I hear him spit, Im not dissing him but hes just so basic when he raps that I find it hilarious like when he says

"Landlord, landlord, where you at?
Im hiding in the bushes with a baseball bat,
I need that sac that you made today,
Or watch me turn into willie mays"        LMAO

Dude is funny the Savage with the million dollar limp I dont know everything about him makes me laugh.

"THE" MoSav

Re: Opinions on B-Legit
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:03:38 AM »
The Savage? Does He own a house? He was in the Destiny Video in a sick ass house with no furniture...I often wonder how dude eats... :loco: he must be eating off 40 waters plate. he said he was gonna do it real big with Block Movement and do it like Jay-Z same Winning formula..LOL! 10,000 copies sold later....Good Formula B! He also said he was gonna make some DVD's with his home camcorder, what happend to those?  ;D
Dont get me wrong I like Legit, But he makes me laugh too everytime i hear him. He thinks he such a pimp its hilarious. I am listening to Sick wid it From Block Movement and I am laughing so hard my stomach is starting to hurt. Gotta love the Sav!

"If its sunny outside Catch B on the Bike\i get sick wid it cuz my hog is tight."

The Best of 3 Worlds

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 06:23:01 AM »
B-Legit got the most better flow from the bay... then is 4-Tay & San Quinn

Rudki

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 08:42:07 AM »
i used to listen to b-la alot back in the day, i could still throw in Hemp Museum and enjoy it too......his flow was real basic but he went real well with E-40's flow and made some bangin tracks

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 08:42:48 AM »
he has always had a great flow.... legit been one of my favs

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 09:25:55 AM »
He's one of my favorites from the Bay, I didn't care for Hard 2 B Legit and Block Movement though

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 10:24:50 AM »
B-Legits always been dope.  Laid back style and all. 

"B-Legit Ft. Kurupt & E-40 - Check It Out"  Classic track!

Oh.. and I think he killed it on 40z album... on that Gouda track..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 10:27:02 AM by Axle Iz Active »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 10:45:05 AM »
Dude only got a record because he was E-40's cousin...otherwise, he ain't ever had anything that could make him get over.  He has practically no vocabulary (just look at the rhymes cats have posted for examples) and his flow only works when he either makes up words or else degenerates into rambling bullshit that makes no sense.  He's also got practically no mic presence.

I did kinda like "Tryin To Get A Buck", but that was mostly because of the production which was pretty dope for the time.  Otherwise, being part of The Click was his only excuse for even being able to release albums.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:38 AM »
i dont really listen to his lyrics, just the overall beat, then i enjoy his shit, his flow remind me of too short

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 11:37:45 AM »
I really like him.Idon't knowwhy.He jus' sounds dope to me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 04:51:52 PM »
yea I was always a fan too, since the CLick and Hemp Museum days.

His verses on Ridin Sideways are nice too, he might not be the best rapper but he has been in a lot of classic tracks

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »
Dude only got a record because he was E-40's cousin...otherwise, he ain't ever had anything that could make him get over.  He has practically no vocabulary (just look at the rhymes cats have posted for examples) and his flow only works when he either makes up words or else degenerates into rambling bullshit that makes no sense.  He's also got practically no mic presence.

I did kinda like "Tryin To Get A Buck", but that was mostly because of the production which was pretty dope for the time.  Otherwise, being part of The Click was his only excuse for even being able to release albums.

b-legit iz old school homie....dont put him as a lyricist..cuz he aint....but yea i like legit...his flow is dope!

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »
He had 2 albums I really liked but for some reason I cant help but laugh when I hear him spit, Im not dissing him but hes just so basic when he raps that I find it hilarious like when he says

Dude is funny the Savage with the million dollar limp I dont know everything about him makes me laugh.
ya I feel the same way

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 08:22:23 PM »

yeah thats my fav line of his