Author Topic: cam and dipset is kinda like jesus and the apostles....  (Read 550 times)

Don Breezio

Re: cam and dipset is kinda like jesus and the apostles....
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2006, 05:55:24 PM »
^^^ i'm not hatin on dipset at all. i'm hating on their ignorant loud mouthed fans.

DEFENSE! That All it is Doggie. People start threads about how wack the dipset is of course were gonna Defend Our Movement! If you really wanted to shut us up yall would stop the hating! DIP DIP SET SET! Smell that Piff Doggy?  8) Smell Good Dont it? HAHA!

it has nothing to do with you guys defending shit...i could give a crap less about that...if someone makes a thread about how nas is wack...yeah im gonna defend nas...but y'all take it too far

fuck piff and doggy and shit...always sayin dipset and no homo...your all a bunch of fuckin retards...i mean really...dipset has brainwashed you all into being a bunch of weak minded autistic homoerotic assholes

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 06:23:20 PM »
^^^ i'm not hatin on dipset at all. i'm hating on their ignorant loud mouthed fans.

DEFENSE! That All it is Doggie. People start threads about how wack the dipset is of course were gonna Defend Our Movement! If you really wanted to shut us up yall would stop the hating! DIP DIP SET SET! Smell that Piff Doggy?  8) Smell Good Dont it? HAHA!

it has nothing to do with you guys defending shit...i could give a crap less about that...if someone makes a thread about how nas is wack...yeah im gonna defend nas...but y'all take it too far

fuck piff and doggy and shit...always sayin dipset and no homo...your all a bunch of fuckin retards...i mean really...dipset has brainwashed you all into being a bunch of weak minded autistic homoerotic assholes

U mad?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 06:27:48 PM »

U mad?

pissed

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 07:13:35 PM »
I'm so sick of Cam and the whole Dipshit crew.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:23 PM »

Efrain

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »
Wasup with Dipset fans saying "doggy" all the time? Bunch of bitches.

Word to Everything

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
Shutup doggie...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 08:58:36 PM »
Wasup with Dipset fans saying "doggy" all the time? Bunch of bitches.

You sound like the bitch 'doggie'  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 01:59:56 AM »
lol i used to like dipset before i came on this board ::)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 02:27:47 AM »

Well leave again doggy....your kind aint welcome in Purple City aka Outbound connections.

The Maestro

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 03:36:24 AM »

Well leave again doggy....your kind aint welcome in Purple City aka Outbound connections.

this is the wolf territory mayne

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 09:24:54 AM »

for real...i used to own all the cam cds and shit...i thought they were dope...and then this whole "Dipshit movement" started and whatever and now i think i'd probably punch cam'ron if i ever got the chance

doggy

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 10:43:54 AM »
....in the fact that his followers and fans are more annoying than himself.

you probably go to this church
http://www.masonbetha.org/

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1419782&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1419782&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0</a>
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:56:12 AM by BigBDrugStores »

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 10:44:31 AM »
cam and dipset is kinda like jesus and the apostles.... 

dead and outta date? lol