Author Topic: G-Unit Radio Pt. 21 (tracklist & cover), Game stripper pic ?  (Read 781 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: G-Unit Radio Pt. 21 (tracklist & cover), Game stripper pic ?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 09:16:37 AM »
Such a dumb move for going at NAS again, didn't expect 50 to do that, newayz I hope IF Nas responds that it is as good as he did against Jay-Z back in the days.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 12:53:55 PM »
why has he got a pic of nas on there....

nas --- def jam, man i hate Gunit!

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 02:21:25 PM »
first of all that cover is ewww

2nd, didn't 50 say he was willing to squash his beef with nas? why exactly is he on the cover?

didnt they use the same pics of jada, fat joe, ja, and nas on a different cover?

and why did 50 wait a year to finally respond to game? what a fag
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

miskal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »
and why did 50 wait a year to finally respond to game? what a fag

prolly because he was very business working on his movies or he regarded game has a nobody(no threat to g unit)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »
LOL!

Ja & The Inc, Joe, LOX, Game, Nas, Po, Kim, Bang Em & Domo, Yuk & Regime the list goes on and on, does anybody besides the mainstream fans REALLY take Curtis and G-Unit seriously anymore?!

Worst thing ever happened to hip hop: 50 and G-Unit.

Yeah right. Oh Ja & The Inc, who are those guys now ? Fat Joe ? Please Yuk & Regime -nobody, started to diss GUnit themselves.

Who takes them serioulsy ?Just to name a few: M.O.P., Freeway, JayZ, Em,Dre, Mobb Deep, Xzibit, Busta...

Jome had already proven once, that Game has the same amount of enemies if not even more.

I'm not talking about Game here but since you brought him up, who has he beef with these days besides G-Unit and Young Gunz?

But my point was this: Curtis is just trying to stir up some controversy again in order to keep the G-unit hype alive, it's 2006 why in the hell would anybody wanna try to go up against Fat Joe? -C'mon now! Then there's Shyne? -Damn!! Jadakiss?! -Goddamn!! Nas?!!! - :o

Just look at all those people he's beefing with and I don't care they can't match Curtis saleswise but these are well respected artists what's the point in this and why did all of this happen? Forget about all the hating on the South, D4L, Dem Franchise Boyz or whoever cause IMO 50 Cent and G-Unit is what's killing hip hop!

And it's not just because I happen to like The Inc, Fat Joe, LOX and all of those I mentioned earlier, I'm not hopping on the anti G-Unit bandwagon here I have my own opinion and I've had a very strong dislike for 50 and the Unit way before all this beef started even way before Game began his G-Unot campaign but the way Curtis has been going about it makes it even worse...

Maybe it's just me but I'm just not getting this... I really hope the madness will end soon let someone else be on top of the rap game, Dipset, the Roc, Bad Boy, BWS, So So Def or whoever I don't care just as long as it's not G-g-g-... :sleep:

Oh and the people you mentioned taking them seriously? I don't think Jay wants to be involved that much, Dre and Em have no choice and the rest of them only have this sign in their eyes: $.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 03:07:25 PM »
LOL!

Ja & The Inc, Joe, LOX, Game, Nas, Po, Kim, Bang Em & Domo, Yuk & Regime the list goes on and on, does anybody besides the mainstream fans REALLY take Curtis and G-Unit seriously anymore?!

Yeah right. Oh Ja & The Inc, who are those guys now ? Fat Joe ? Please Yuk & Regime -nobody, started to diss GUnit themselves.

Who takes them serioulsy ?Just to name a few: M.O.P., Freeway, JayZ, Em,Dre, Mobb Deep, Xzibit, Busta...

Jome had already proven once, that Game has the same amount of enemies if not even more.

I'm not talking about Game here but since you brought him up, who has he beef with these days besides G-Unit and Young Gunz?

But my point was this: Curtis is just trying to stir up some controversy again in order to keep the G-unit hype alive, it's 2006 why in the hell would anybody wanna try to go up against Fat Joe? -C'mon now! Then there's Shyne? -Damn!! Jadakiss?! -Goddamn!! Nas?!!! - :o

Just look at all those people he's beefing with and I don't care they can't match Curtis saleswise but these are well respected artists what's the point in this and why did all of this happen? Forget about all the hating on the South, D4L, Dem Franchise Boyz or whoever cause IMO 50 Cent and G-Unit is what's killing hip hop!

And it's not just because I happen to like The Inc, Fat Joe, LOX and all of those I mentioned earlier, I'm not hopping on the anti G-Unit bandwagon here I have my own opinion and I've had a very strong dislike for 50 and the Unit way before all this beef started even way before Game began his G-Unot campaign but the way Curtis has been going about it makes it even worse...

Maybe it's just me but I'm just not getting this... I really hope the madness will end soon let someone else be on top of the rap game, Dipset, the Roc, Bad Boy, BWS, So So Def or whoever I don't care just as long as it's not G-g-g-... :sleep:

Oh and the people you mentioned taking them seriously? I don't think Jay wants to be involved that much, Dre and Em have no choice and the rest of them only have this sign in their eyes: $.

Fuck thats a long reply. Ill reply to you tomorrow.  ;)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 03:15:13 PM »
LOL!

Fuck thats a long reply. Ill reply to you tomorrow.  ;)

LOL aight but let's keep it clean and fun...  8) Last time I had an argument over something G-Unit related the other dude almost had a fit...

~Loyalty Is Everything~