Author Topic: this bitch is stupid..  (Read 377 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: this bitch is stupid..
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 08:18:07 AM »
I guess y'all haven't been watching Dateline NBC lately.
no y?
MSNBC shows that shit alot, setup dudes they go to the house and the person says like Just wait a minute im gonna put on something more comfortable and BOOOM the guy pops out and hes like why u here and they b like im just here to talk and hes like dont play that shit with me bitch I have the chat transcript right here and they b all quiet and then they b like im gone and they walk out the door and they walkin and BOOOOOM the cops come out and b all like GET ON THE FUCKIN GROUND and they b like okay and over. and i saaw one time dude brang his 4 year old son and some other dude had his sister and daughter wait in the car.
dats some crazy shit man. o and btw thats a missouri area code

I think someone from Dubcnn will be on the news next week.
haha not me homie i live in so cal and my ass aint goin anywhere else but to work and back. plus im just happy wit my GF so no need for me to chase other women or shood i say girl if thats wat u were thinkin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 08:23:23 AM »
no y?
MSNBC shows that shit alot, setup dudes they go to the house and the person says like Just wait a minute im gonna put on something more comfortable and BOOOM the guy pops out and hes like why u here and they b like im just here to talk and hes like dont play that shit with me bitch I have the chat transcript right here and they b all quiet and then they b like im gone and they walk out the door and they walkin and BOOOOOM the cops come out and b all like GET ON THE FUCKIN GROUND and they b like okay and over. and i saaw one time dude brang his 4 year old son and some other dude had his sister and daughter wait in the car.

haha not me homie i live in so cal and my ass aint goin anywhere else but to work and back. plus im just happy wit my GF so no need for me to chase other women or shood i say girl if thats wat u were thinkin

Ok just making sure. ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 08:43:43 AM »
no y?

Ok just making sure. ;D
;)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 01:28:36 PM »
this is crazy..hahah  ;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
no y?

hAHAH
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 04:46:39 PM »
no y?

:D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
no y?
U think thats crazy???? Man they actually tell people to bring stuff n shit or wut they do is when they barely walk in they sometimes tell the people to get naked n shit and they do too and they chillen waitin for the person and BOOOOOM the guy walks in and hes like what the hell u doin and they b all stuck and hes like put ur damn pants and some do and some dont and thy leave pants on or pants off and again BOOOM cops and they b all ahhhh u hurt my dick n shit and arrest em and yea.they do that to have proof that they came with the intent to engage in sexual acts with the minors.

Dude, I think some veins in my head just popped...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »
no y?
U think thats crazy???? Man they actually tell people to bring stuff n shit or wut they do is when they barely walk in they sometimes tell the people to get naked n shit and they do too and they chillen waitin for the person and BOOOOOM the guy walks in and hes like what the hell u doin and they b all stuck and hes like put ur damn pants and some do and some dont and thy leave pants on or pants off and again BOOOM cops and they b all ahhhh u hurt my dick n shit and arrest em and yea.they do that to have proof that they came with the intent to engage in sexual acts with the minors.

how did that happen?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 07:25:47 PM »
no y?

how did that happen?

Keep reading that guys paragraphs(?) over and over until you experience it first hand...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 01:55:43 AM »
no y?

how did that happen?

Keep reading that guys paragraphs(?) over and over until you experience it first hand...
LOL  ;D