Author Topic: Semi-Finals: Portugal vs France  (Read 1451 times)

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Semi-Finals: Portugal vs France
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »
zizou >>>>>> any of those porto bitches  ;D

hate me you portugese kuthoeren

portugal water boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of those poland homosexual bithces

you're the one whos hatin polish filha da puta

i feel the love, didn't you hear figo and beckham give that speech against racism. let's stop it together :( AND UNITE !

go porto.

lol

ain't no need for that, I was so touched by the speech they gave that after that I united with your momma.so it's all good

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 05:24:29 PM »
Portugal because of felipao

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »

if y'all had him as coach brasil wouldve been champ again.in my opinion brasil got the better team since pele anda garrincha but someway they managed to fuck it up due to some players and the coach.agora o hexa se foi,talvez daki a 4 anos
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 05:46:00 PM by Ace Dogg »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 05:51:23 PM »
portugal will be at full strength tho wont they?
NO MORE WAR

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 05:54:34 PM »
portugal will be at full strength tho wont they?

let's see.france is the hardest team they have to face in this WC.they were the shit against brasil

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

if y'all had him as coach brasil wouldve been champ again.in my opinion brasil got the better team since pele anda garrincha but someway they managed to fuck it up due to some players and the coach.agora o hexa se foi,talvez daki a 4 anos

vc fala portugues?

yeah we had the best team in a long time...It was coaching IMO...he put the wrong players on the field and didnt prepare the team like felipao

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

vc fala portugues?

yeah we had the best team in a long time...It was coaching IMO...he put the wrong players on the field and didnt prepare the team like felipao

sim eu sou portugues.

you got that right.felipao was hard on ronaldo and due to that he got in shape after his long time injury and was the top striker.parreira was like a father to him and placed him in the field with no need to get in shape,he ws just gettin in shape at the games not at practise where the coach shouldve had him running like a mothafucka.parreira was a fuckin poor coach in this WC,with the best team fucked it up.he shoulve played with robinho and ronaldo at front ronaldinho more advanced in the field and maybe with cicinho instead of cafu.and when ronaldinho was playin like shit he shouldve tak him off.as if that wasnt enough he still managed the whole group in a awfull fuckin way.we did not have the brasil that we used too and that fucks me up cuz I wanted so see some big show going on and a portuguese speakin semi-final.so fuck parreira for that.wonderful team bad fuckin coach

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 11:05:41 PM »
France... (we already have won 2 semis against them in the past in Euro though), plus I hate these cryin bitches.. they didn't play like men against England

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 02:09:52 AM »

i feel the love, didn't you hear figo and beckham give that speech against racism. let's stop it together :( AND UNITE !

go porto.

lol

ain't no need for that, I was so touched by the speech they gave that after that I united with your momma.so it's all good

lol @ the momma comment, u can suck deeez nuts.

portugal stinks anyway i dont care if im hating they are the dramaqueens of this WC i hope france will whip their asses cauz its ABOUT FUCKING TIME SOMEONE DOES

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 02:38:15 AM »

go porto.

lol

portugal stinks anyway i dont care if im hating they are the dramaqueens of this WC i hope france will whip their asses cauz its ABOUT FUCKING TIME SOMEONE DOES

ok man no need to get angry.you've been sayin that since the round of 16 and you're always wrong.keep the hatin that just makes us stronger

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 02:49:49 AM »

go porto.

lol

ok man no need to get angry.you've been sayin that since the round of 16 and you're always wrong.keep the hatin that just makes us stronger

and uve been saying that bullshit 'it makes us stronger' :) u wont succeed winnin this WC tho, just like last EC where greece pwned ur asses  :-*

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 02:57:14 AM »

go porto.

lol

and uve been saying that bullshit 'it makes us stronger' :) u wont succeed winnin this WC tho, just like last EC where greece pwned ur asses  :-*

so much hatred in you god damn.it's not my fault you're coming from a fuckin bunch of gays no-skills for soccer country.and where's greece now  ::).oh winning an EC is much better than a WC.start hatin again now at the end of the day you just one fuck bitter hater

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 03:08:47 AM »
fuck double post , YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHANG.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 03:14:48 AM by ~EclipZe~ »

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 03:12:06 AM »

go porto.

lol

so much hatred in you god damn.it's not my fault you're coming from a fuckin bunch of gays no-skills for soccer country.and where's greece now  ::).oh winning an EC is much better than a WC.start hatin again now at the end of the day you just one fuck bitter hater

ur acting like portugal already won this ugly WC oh and for ur information:

Poland

Participations: 1938, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1986, 2002, 2006 (7 x)
Best Result: 1974 & 1982 3rd Place

Netherlands:

Participations: 1934, 1938, 1974, 1978, 1990, 1994, 1998, 2006 (8 x)
Best Result: 1974 & 1978 2nd

vs

Portugal:

Participations : 1966, 1986, 2002, 2006 (4 x)
Best Result: 1966 3rd place

my countries >>>>>>>>>> ur faggitish country

and its gay to get a boner from watching men playing a sport, so stfu and go jerk off on that poster above ur bed from that fag ronaldo.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 03:18:08 AM »

go porto.

lol

ur acting like portugal already won this ugly WC oh and for ur information:

Poland

Participations: 1938, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1986, 2002
Best Result: 1974 & 1982 3rd Place

Netherlands:

1998 4th

1974 & 1978 2nd

first of all I don't like c.ronaldo and simao>>ronaldo so fuck ronaldo he gotta go to the bench and second don't try to come up with jokes you suck at it.and why talkin about germany and poland,looks like you go both sides like in real life.we had the one of the best players ever - eusebio we stayed at 3rd in 66 cuz the WC was at england and we we're fucked up due to many situations befo the game.he's not in my country where you can legally marry another man.and yeah this whole Wc is suckin but fuck it we in the semi-finals

the dump I took two minutes ago>>>>>>your both countries bisexual bitch