Author Topic: The Game responds, talks about new album  (Read 1155 times)

Sparegeez

Re: The Game responds, talks about new album
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »
Why are people saying he won't release it this summer? What's wrong with releasing right now? IMO I think it's gonnna be a good album if he keeps it west coast. Better have some Dre beats in there man.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
"The Documentary" was very much a classic imo, and Game has not disapointed me on a mixtape, or a feature, or a single track since then. I can not wait until "The Doctor's Advocate" is released! I'm hyped!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 03:12:51 PM »
I think it was maybe 1 song short of a classic. Im not a big fan of the last 3 songs.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 03:24:25 PM »
The Game has definitly improved his skills since The Documentary.  I look forward to hearing his new album.  This album will be way better.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 03:26:07 PM »
The Doc is a modern day classic IMO....10 years from now we'll see, but for now, its shits on 99.9% of any other album that comes out.

Oh no you didnt...

Beat wise maybe, lyrics no way.

Commons Be or Kanyes Late Registration are "modern day classic"
are you serious?  I appreciate that "knowledge" type rap that common and kanye use but Game spits way harder/better shit IMO....late reg. is a wack album IMO I wasnt feelin that album at all....havnt even listen to it since it came out...."Be" is pretty good but aint seein Documentary no way

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
The Doc is a modern day classic IMO....10 years from now we'll see, but for now, its shits on 99.9% of any other album that comes out.

Oh no you didnt...

Beat wise maybe, lyrics no way.

Commons Be or Kanyes Late Registration are "modern day classic"
are you serious?  I appreciate that "knowledge" type rap that common and kanye use but Game spits way harder/better shit IMO....late reg. is a wack album IMO I wasnt feelin that album at all....havnt even listen to it since it came out...."Be" is pretty good but aint seein Documentary no way

:grumpy:

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »

I agree.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 03:42:24 PM »
there's just something about "The Documentary" that pisses me off, I hate so many of those songs

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 03:48:58 PM »
Both of ya sig's is banging. Good shit. Game in my opinion is the best right now. He's gonna drop at least 3 classics by the time his career is over.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 04:03:27 PM »
Can't wait till his new album drops I think it's gonna be great with or without Dre...

Looking forward to that new mixtape too!

And Game has already stopped the G-Unit hating a long time ago it's Ms Jackson and Co. who are bringing the beef up again...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »
You can't really label the Documentary a classic quite yet as time is truly the best indicator of what rises above and sticks in the ears and heads of listeners. That being said, I still think it is, without a doubt, a great effort that is much better than what we have been fed by rappers in this modern era. How many times has an album disappointed in the last 6 years or so?

The Doctor's Advocate will be just as good, if not better, than the Documentary. I see a more focused and dark sound with a more vivid Game on the mic, and from the buzz its been recieving by producers and radio DJs, it seems that it'll turn out to be a solid album at the very least.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 05:58:59 PM »
there's just something about "The Documentary" that pisses me off, I hate so many of those songs

To much G-Unit.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 07:28:57 PM »
the doc is a solid 4 mic release ..i really liked it when it dropped......but havent listened to it for months..

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 07:38:35 PM »
As long as its as good as the documentary, im happy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 07:48:04 PM »
As long as its as good as the documentary, im happy.

both game says the new album makes the last one look like a mixtape, dj skee says its a million times better, cool of cool and dre says that game played him 20 tracks that were better than the documentary, dr. dre told game to throw most of them away, and then game came back with 20 more tracks that were even better.  a lot of it is probably hype because they all have a vested interest in the album being anticipated well, but they do say that its better than the first.