Author Topic: BEP on Ruthless at one time??  (Read 604 times)

Raphael

Re: BEP on Ruthless at one time??
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 04:47:15 AM »
i have a question is all dutch people gay???

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 05:31:22 AM »
i have a question is all dutch people gay???

i think (hope) so

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 06:59:01 AM »
There is a video for Puddles of H2o, I had it back in tha days but my sister taped it over  >:(

Peace

LazyL

you should rape her to teach her a lesson :baseballbat:

:loco: lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 01:17:47 PM »
Will.I.Am is a dope producer... People don't give him enough credit since he doesn't make that Gangsta Gangsta G-Funk bullshit they're used to.

yeah Im actually feeling Will .I.Am production but its a Gangsta Rap Board, so dude will always get hate

He did work for Busta and Bus ain't 'Gangsta Rap'. Will.I.Am. is just too straight pop production. Can't stand him. My opinons.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 02:24:07 PM »
he can make some nice beats but the busta track was straight pop and a bit gay, but hey dre was 'in charge' of the album so he must of been feeling it, no? ;)

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
he can make some nice beats but the busta track was straight pop and a bit gay, but hey dre was 'in charge' of the album so he must of been feeling it, no? ;)

apart from detox maybe, dre isn't in charge of any album

Matty

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 03:52:33 PM »
id love to know who is actually making the bad decisions, busta hasn't exactly shifted as much as he could of....

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »
the busta track was straight pop and a bit gay, but hey dre was 'in charge' of the album so he must of been feeling it, no?

Im sure Dre has the final OK on everything that officially drops on Aftermath.  It would be safe to assume that Dre was feelin this track.  Yuk..!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 08:35:05 PM »
QuietTruth... Who said Busta Rhymes was gangsta? What the?

LMAO @ Anyone thinking Dre did NOT Ok I Love My Bitch to one, make the album and two, become a single. Dre liked it and saw potential in it.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
QuietTruth... Who said Busta Rhymes was gangsta? What the?

LMAO @ Anyone thinking Dre did NOT Ok I Love My Bitch to one, make the album and two, become a single. Dre liked it and saw potential in it.

Somebody thought Laffy Taffy had potential, released it and it hit.. does that make it a good song?  (OMG, I'm starting to sound dubcc'ish.. )
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 11:54:18 PM »
^It was a good song for what it was made for: The Clubs. Laffy Taffy was a Club song... PERIOD. It was not meant to be lyrical. It was meant to strictly get people moving in the Club. Tell me it didn't bang in the Clubs?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 11:57:34 PM »
^It was a good song for what it was made for: The Clubs. Laffy Taffy was a Club song... PERIOD. It was not meant to be lyrical. It was meant to strictly get people moving in the Club. Tell me it didn't bang in the Clubs?

Well... thats the problems.  I'm old and I havent been to a club in.. like... years I guess.. LOL..
Honestly, that song made my stomach turn.   :-X  :puke:
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 12:11:07 AM »
It's no different than some Random mid 90s Booty Bass Club track, just it's a little more updated.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 01:00:47 AM »
^true, but u gotta admit mainstream music back in the day was better than this shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll