Author Topic: Ben Wallace Heading To Bulls! *Updated*  (Read 640 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ben Wallace Heading To Bulls! *Updated*
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 06:49:55 PM »
i read a few minutes ago on yahoo that pistons will sign Mohammed to replace Big Ben

Yup...It's already pretty much done.

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 08:10:37 AM »
ppl dont realize but if ud been following the team since Paxson drafted Hinrich they've had a bright future
Of course mainly the picks & movements before 04-05 season made them a great set up for the future, but ppl were underestimating them co-z they didnt have that STAR but we have like 9 players who are part of our core who are under 25 now (depending on whether Tyson or Duhon stay) & u add Ben Wallace well yeh we have a good chance even without Ben Wallace we were only 1-2 pieces away from being a champ contender ppl just dont realize how young the entire team is

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 10:37:11 AM »
ppl dont realize but if ud been following the team since Paxson drafted Hinrich they've had a bright future
Of course mainly the picks & movements before 04-05 season made them a great set up for the future, but ppl were underestimating them co-z they didnt have that STAR but we have like 9 players who are part of our core who are under 25 now (depending on whether Tyson or Duhon stay) & u add Ben Wallace well yeh we have a good chance even without Ben Wallace we were only 1-2 pieces away from being a champ contender ppl just dont realize how young the entire team is

Ummm, I think everyone pretty much realizes this...LOL. That's why they're called the "Baby Bulls"...A lot of people doubted whether or not they'd be able to continue their progression after the trade of Eddy Curry, who was a leader the previous season...But They fared well and they have all the pieces to being a succesful franchise, as they will be again soon...PeACe.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »
Looking foward to watch some bulls games on WGN channel  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »

LOL...Just get NBA League Pass... 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 05:23:40 PM »
Yeah just get league pass
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 05:26:58 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »

LOL...Just get NBA League Pass... 8)

Nothin better than NBA league pass and it allows me to watch every single Pacer game cause I live in Sac.  I never realized how fuckin great league pass is you get every single nba game its AMAZING.  The other thing I noticed the last couple of years was it doesnt matter whos playing Im gonna watch it like even if its Hawks vs Raptors you watch the game just to see Josh Smith, Al Harrington and Chris Bosh! League Pass = G.O.A.T

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 04:34:39 AM »
the bulls they need somebody well they got ben

herpes

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 08:21:35 AM »

Ummm, I think everyone pretty much realizes this...LOL. That's why they're called the "Baby Bulls"...A lot of people doubted whether or not they'd be able to continue their progression after the trade of Eddy Curry, who was a leader the previous season...But They fared well and they have all the pieces to being a succesful franchise, as they will be again soon...PeACe.
Curry a leader ???  Thats the first time i have ever heard anyone refer to Curry as a leader rather it be on the floor or in the locker room. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 10:40:21 AM »

Curry a leader ???  Thats the first time i have ever heard anyone refer to Curry as a leader rather it be on the floor or in the locker room. 

Not a leader in the sense that he leads the team, a leader in the sense that he was a main option for them, they fell back on him a lot in the 2004-2005 season...He contributed so much to the team that they couldn't keep it up when he went out with that heart condition...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »

Not a leader in the sense that he leads the team, a leader in the sense that he was a main option for them, they fell back on him a lot in the 2004-2005 season...He contributed so much to the team that they couldn't keep it up when he went out with that heart condition...PeACe

actually when he went down with the heart condition if memory serves me correct they went a tear and were playing great ball without curry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »

actually when he went down with the heart condition if memory serves me correct they went a tear and were playing great ball without curry.

Many believe they would have beat the Wizards and advanced if he was still with the team...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

Many believe they would have beat the Wizards and advanced if he was still with the team...PeACe
I dont think so, the bulls jus choked. They took the first 2 game easily so it shows you they could of handled the wizards without curry. They just choked.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »

I dont think so, the bulls jus choked. They took the first 2 game easily so it shows you they could of handled the wizards without curry. They just choked.

It's all a matter of opinion...You can't deny that Curry was looked at as one of Chicago's main weapons prior to his heart condition though.