Author Topic: what everybody Ethnicity??  (Read 6508 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: what everybody Ethnicity??
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 01:17:19 AM »
wat do u consider the perfect wedding age?

I don't know about the perfect age, but around the time you get children would be good, I guess. So around your 30s.
dam man 30's?! seems like u dont want to live long enough to see your grandchildren. and about me bein wit her for 3 months and thinkin of marriage is just cuz her in the US let alone in LA its almost damn near impossible to find a chick that is normal both mentaly and phyiscaly. i mean u can find one or the other but ask anyone from LA youll rarely but into a chick wit both characteristics so basicly wateva age u r here in LA if u find one u keep it.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 01:17:47 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2006, 01:25:32 AM »

------> ME (STFU!!!)   ------> HER (okay)

she told me she likes it wen i ignore her or be an asshole i was dam shes a keeper

...LMAO...Or maybe just an idiot...I get where you're coming from, but some girls are only like that cuz they're dumb sluts...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2006, 01:26:59 AM »
in LA its almost damn near impossible to find a chick that is normal both mentaly and phyiscaly. i mean u can find one or the other but ask anyone from LA youll rarely but into a chick wit both characteristics so basicly wateva age u r here in LA if u find one u keep it.

So true homie
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2006, 01:27:33 AM »

she told me she likes it wen i ignore her or be an asshole i was dam shes a keeper

In real life i would never have a relationship like that...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2006, 01:28:16 AM »
in LA its almost damn near impossible to find a chick that is normal both mentaly and phyiscaly. i mean u can find one or the other but ask anyone from LA youll rarely but into a chick wit both characteristics so basicly wateva age u r here in LA if u find one u keep it.

So true homie

ahh the sweet life of Denmark.. I'm so glad i don't live in citys like LA

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2006, 01:28:52 AM »

...LMAO...Or maybe just an idiot...I get where you're coming from, but some girls are only like that cuz they're dumb sluts...PeACe
well i honestly dont know wat ur truely tryin to imply by this comment so ill just ignore wat u said and not reply back wit somethin negative

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2006, 01:29:13 AM »
but seriously... this guy is with that girl for three months and already thinking about marriage :o

:nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2006, 01:30:37 AM »

well i honestly dont know wat ur truely tryin to imply by this comment so ill just ignore wat u said and not reply back wit somethin negative

You must have comprehensive problems and mistook my golden advice for an insult...It's cool dawg, I forgive you.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2006, 01:31:28 AM »

So true homie

ahh the sweet life of Denmark.. I'm so glad i don't live in citys like LA
you shood be thankful living there

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2006, 01:33:13 AM »
They're all right for being cautious. Just keep an eye on her. It's good you're giving it a couple years more and not jumping into anything you'll regret.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2006, 01:34:20 AM »

In real life i would never have a relationship like that...
[/quotehow about on t.v show :D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2006, 01:34:57 AM »

You must have comprehensive problems and mistook my golden advice for an insult...It's cool dawg, I forgive you.
nope no problems here just didnt quite get wat u were tryin to say but thanx for the advise and no she not dumb nor is she a slut so i guess im lucky on that part

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2006, 01:38:18 AM »
They're all right for being cautious. Just keep an eye on her. It's good you're giving it a couple years more and not jumping into anything you'll regret.
ya man i thank all u guys for even carin about such a subject and im always takin advice. and about keepin an eye on her, i got that covered i have many eyes on her matter of fact and not just mine. also about the couple years thing..... no way in hell im gettin a ring before i can support a family wit a stable job/ carrer or watever else yall wood like to call it

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2006, 08:00:37 AM »

You got one girlfriend and you see her every night,
comin' around yo partners, lyin' about your life,
Looked at your watch it said six twenty-two,
Cut to the house and said baby I love you,
Can't act like a mack like playboy Sho'
an' the rest of the macks in the streets of the O bitch!

lol ;D