Author Topic: Em's Love For Busta Brought Him To BET  (Read 219 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Em's Love For Busta Brought Him To BET
« on: July 05, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »
Reps for reclusive rapper Eminem tell MTV that his decision to write a new verse for Busta Rhymes’ “Touch It” remix and actually perform it with Busta at the BET Awards came from Slim Shady’s love for the Brooklyn MC.

Busta, meanwhile, says the feeling is mutual.

"Eminem is one of my favorite artists," he told MTV. "To be able to have him on the same stage with Mary J. Blige, Missy Elliott, Rah Digga, Papoose, Lloyd Banks, Will.I.Am, Kelis and Spliff Star for my performance was one of the biggest highlights of my career."

Before the BET Awards, Eminem’s last performance was on 2005’s Anger Management Tour, just before he cancelled the European leg to undergo treatment for a “sleeping pill addiction.” His camp tells MTV that he has no plans to record any time soon and is currently in the studio working on the new Obie Trice album “Second Round's on Me,” due Aug. 15.

DJ Whoo Kid, however, told MTV News recently that Em and the rest of the Shady Records family have been in the studio recording freestyles and will have a new mixtape out in a matter of weeks.

http://eurweb.com/story/eur27276.cfm

mauzip

Re: Em's Love For Busta Brought Him To BET
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 07:14:28 AM »
I don't consider this good news, especially not that Eminem is working on the Obie Trice album :(

KURUPTION-81

Re: Em's Love For Busta Brought Him To BET
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 10:51:29 AM »
I don't consider this good news, especially not that Eminem is working on the Obie Trice album :(

i think its basically done, it got a XL in XXL.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson