Author Topic: Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience  (Read 211 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gillie Da Kid appeared on “The Wendy Williams Experience” on Thursday, July 6, 2006 discussing the details of his shooting along with his revelation of Ghost Writing for not only Lil Wayne but for other members of Cash Money. Gillie was questioned about his experience on Cash Money, why he left amongst other things to which he answered, “they wanted to keep me in the background..there was nothing left for me there.” Gillie Da Kid stated that although he harbors no hard feelings towards Lil Wayne, he was baffled by the diss record Lil Wayne put out on the “Like Father Like Son” Mixtape.

Read The Whole Story
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 02:45:54 AM »
Wendy Williams... Figures...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 03:22:28 AM »
Both Gillie and Mikkey wrote a SHITLOAD for Cash Money, but both already left late 2004.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 03:25:38 AM »
Gillie´s a joke, he talks tough but Beanie Sigel already showed that Gillie´s a guy with a lof of mouth but a weak body lol.

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 03:39:40 AM »
Gillie´s a joke, he talks tough but Beanie Sigel already showed that Gillie´s a guy with a lof of mouth but a weak body lol.

At the end of the day it's all about who's the better rapper for me. Gillie >>> Beanie Sigel

ABN

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 03:44:10 AM »
^Beanie´s actually put out some real material and Gillie hasn´t. that would be like comparing Papoose to any NY rapper that´s put out pretty good albums. and Gillie will always be Beanie´s bitch no matter what.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 03:45:36 AM »
^Beanie´s actually put out some real material and Gillie hasn´t. that would be like comparing Papoose to any NY rapper that´s put out pretty good albums. and Gillie will always be Beanie´s bitch no matter what.

What is "real material"? :-\ I don't give a fuck if Gillie hasn't released any solo albums, his mixtapes are tight. Very good rapper IMO and much better than Beanie Sigel.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 03:47:59 AM »
^real material=real albums bein put out by an actual label for the world to hear.