Author Topic: Kurupt DID NOT write his shit in the Death Row days  (Read 1088 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Kurupt DID NOT write his shit in the Death Row days
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2006, 01:00:47 PM »
this a simple hater post.. ive got deathrow books that even has independant managers that worked with kurupt before the whole deathrow era that say kurupt wrote everything 101%.. dude ripped mic's apart period, homie  :)

Yup in his prime I think he was BY FAR the illest allive but wow nowadays what a different story.

You had to throw that in didnt you?
I dont know what people are talking about, the last few years he hasnt sounded quite like he did in 95...but in Kuruption and Streetz iz a mutha he sounded damn GREAT to me.

I agree I laugh when people say Gotti fell off in the 90's thats BULLSHIT. imo Kuruption was GREAT, imo Streetz was GREAT, AND imo Space Boogie was very, very, good.  I dont think Kurupt fell off until he resigned back to tha row.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2006, 01:04:24 PM »
this a simple hater post.. ive got deathrow books that even has independant managers that worked with kurupt before the whole deathrow era that say kurupt wrote everything 101%.. dude ripped mic's apart period, homie  :)

Yup in his prime I think he was BY FAR the illest allive but wow nowadays what a different story.

I dont know what people are talking about, the last few years he hasnt sounded quite like he did in 95...but in Kuruption and Streetz iz a mutha he sounded damn GREAT to me.

I agree I laugh when people say Gotti fell off in the 90's thats BULLSHIT. imo Kuruption was GREAT, imo Streetz was GREAT, AND imo Space Boogie was very, very, good.  I dont think Kurupt fell off until he resigned back to tha row.

I can agree with that....But Why are people still dogging Kurupt Ive heard SDDS and He Spits Hot! Of Course not like 95! But his flow is Great, and his lyrics are much better then the last few years. And he soudns real good on the DAZ BEATS.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »

I can agree with that....But Why are people still dogging Kurupt Ive heard SDDS and He Spits Hot! Of Course not like 95! But his flow is Great, and his lyrics are much better then the last few years. And he soudns real good on the DAZ BEATS.

Yeah I enjoyed Same Day Different Shit alot more than Against the Grain.  In his new album I still thought Kurupt's lyrics were just average but he fuckin flowed his ass off and yes he sounded tight rapping on daz's beats.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2006, 01:10:28 PM »

Yeah I enjoyed Same Day Different Shit alot more than Against the Grain.  In his new album I still thought Kurupt's lyrics were just average but he fuckin flowed his ass off and yes he sounded tight rapping on daz's beats.
'

I think his lyrics will always be average from here on out, he just doesnt have it in him anymore to say shit like he said on Dogg Food....But he still was great to listen too on this Cd.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2006, 01:11:28 PM »

'

I think his lyrics will always be average from here on out, he just doesnt have it in him anymore to say shit like he said on Dogg Food....But he still was great to listen too on this Cd.

I agree I thought Kurupts album was significantly better than Cali Iz Not Active

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »
^^^ yeah, you two seem to share my opinion on Kurupt

only difference between me and Spice is that I liked "Cali Iz Active"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2006, 01:15:51 PM »
^^^ yeah, you two seem to share my opinion on Kurupt

only difference between me and Spice is that I liked "Cali Iz Active"

yeah but i did like Cali Iz Active. Spice didnt...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »
a classic verse from Kurupt post Death Row:

(Kurupt)
Shut the fuck up bitch,
Eat a dick bitch,
Eat a bowl of shit bitch,
Munch on a mouthful of balls, in halls and malls
Just shut the fuck up bitch and work your jaws.
Take a pill bitch, chill bitch.
Jerk your jaws,
Eat the pussy in then work the walls.
I seen that nigga last week it's like this,
What a hoe ass nigga, he still in love wit the bitch.
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
I was just bumpin Doggy Dogg World and Kurupt was  8) as usual during that time, but is not the same rapper after death row

you see, most rappers aren't as good as they used to but they at least show flashes of how good they used to be once in a while.  Not Kurupt, even his flow has changed.  Who was wrting his shit? DOC? RBX? Snoop? Rage?

DOC talked about writin all his lyrics in a source interview once

denique

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2006, 03:57:05 PM »
i think dat ninja smoked himself bad into grade school and just cant bust like he used to

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »
nah i think kurupt freestyles everything and doesn't write anymore. i remember reading a interview of X-Raided and he talked about kurupt freestyling everything and that he ain't feelin many LA rappers n shit

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2006, 04:41:50 PM »
nah i think kurupt freestyles everything and doesn't write anymore. i remember reading a interview of X-Raided and he talked about kurupt freestyling everything and that he ain't feelin many LA rappers n shit

I know what interview you are talking bout it was one of the realest interviews I have ever read.  Yeah XRaided mentions how he used to like kurupt but he wasnt feeling many LA rappers these days and he also said his favorite rapper by far was Yukmouth, hard to blame him.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »
x-raided is a real dude.. hell his first album is what landed him in prison. ANYWAYS back on topic yeah it sounds like kurupt freestyles everything now and doesn't put too much work into shit like he used to

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2006, 08:04:22 PM »
kurupt is an alcoholic...but i still like alot of his shit 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2006, 02:00:04 AM »
Kurupt ripped Streetz Iz A Mutha,thats his postdeathrow work!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM