Author Topic: Event Is Coming!(New Mixtape Ft Crooked I,G.Malone,YoungHoggs,Sly Boogy & more)  (Read 114 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Up & coming rapper Event has been on the grind recording, doing shows, and probably most important, putting together his upcoming mixtape. The Southern Cali resident is scheduled to drop the mixtape on August 8th under the title "Major Players".

And indeed, Event is running with the major players of the West Coast Hip Hop industry and even has some of them appearing on his project. The young talent has features from the likes of Crooked I, Glasses Malone, The Young Hoggs, Sly Boogy, AZ, Masta Ace, M1 of Dead Prez, Tom Gist (Dipset), and many more. "Major Players" has production by THX, Rick Rock, DJ Premier, J. Cardim, T.H.E. Meneace, Event himself, and many more.

The lead single for the mixtape is the self-titled track "Major Players" featuring I.E.'s captain Sly Boogy. You can expect a video for the song in the next couple of weeks. As always Dubcnn is on top of things and has the song available for download. Check out this preview for the mixtape which will be available in our online store.

Event - Major Players Feat. Sly Boogy

The mixtape will be a little appetizer for the full length solo album which is coming soon, but a release date has yet to be announced. Stick around for more info on Event and the "Major Players" project. In the meantime hit up his myspace myspace.com/2006event
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
post feedback, good or bad... mixtape line-up looks pretty crazy
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yea just downloaded this...beats different, sly sounds good, beats hella layered, theres all sorts going on on it - i like it! props man, ill be looking out for this mixtape then album!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea, its a busy song.  Nice to hear Sly Boogie!  One of the tightest outta So Cal.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt